Chapter 19

Catch Us If You Can

Before Taeyeon and Krystal woke up, Seohyun woke up Hyoyeon earlier to go grocery shopping for breakfast.

Ahhh....It's so nice to be out early in the morning~ Hyoyeon stretched her body and breathed in the crisp morning air.

It really is nice. I didn't think you would be a morning person unnie. Is that why you were out yesterday morning? Seohyun tilted her head in curiousity.

Ah you caught me~ I look like I'm a lazy person, but I'm actually quite active. I wake up early every morning and go on a walk like this one. She smiled as Seohyun nodded.

You're really amazing unnie, even I can't do that. She looked at Hyoyeon in awe.

It's really nothing! Once you get used to it, it's really refreshing. 

They continued walking in silence. Until Hyoyeon spoke up again.

Would you like to join me next time? She asked hopefully.

Seohyun glanced at her shyly. Ahah...I'd love to...She quickly looks in a different direction.

They continue to walk in silence until they reached the grocery store and Seohyun took out a list of what they needed.

Ok. So we need eggs, bread, milk, sweet potatos, rice, and beef. She put away the list and grabbed a shopping cart.

They walked around looking for each item. 

Oh! There are the eggs and milk. Hyoyeon walked to the refrigerated section of the store and picked up both items and placed them in the cart. 

Nice unnie! Seohyun crossed out both of the items.

Hyoyeon beamed at the praise. Haha! I bet I can find more things then you! 

Aww~ That's not fair unnie~ You got a head start. She whined, but noticed the beef behind Hyoyeon and she slowly walked toward Hyoyeon in attempt to distract her.

Seohyun what are you doing? She looked at her confused.

Oh...nothing unnie. Seohyun stretches her arm around Hyoyeon.

Uh...this is getting a bit uncomfortable...She backs away a bit.

Seohyun then takes this chance to step closer to the beef and grabs it, she then shows off to Hyoyeon.

Ahaha! Look what I got~ She waves it around and marks it off the list, then runs off to find the other things.

Wooow. This girl! Hyoyeon watches her run away. *I can't lose to her!* Hyoyeon then speeds off.

Seohyun comes back with sweet potatos and a large rice bag. Aigoo...that's heavy...

Hyoyeon then puts the bread in the cart and notices the rice bag. Wow you're really strong. 

Ah it's nothing. Seohyun gasps a bit when she places it down. She then looks over everything they each got. Looks like it was a tie unnie~ 

Aw man I wanted to beat you. She snaps her fingers.

They headed to check out the items when something caught Hyoyeon's eye. She then grabs some chips off the shelf along with some other junk foods, but was quickly scolded by Seohyun. 

Unnie! Those are unhealthy! You could die! She exclaimed.

Hyoyeon was surprised. Woah...that's the scariest thing you've ever said so far. Eating junk food is ok once and awhile ya know. She placed the items in the cart while Seohyun watched her helplessly.

If you're so sure unnie....The pair checked out the items and headed back to the apartment. 

They both held the bag of rice while carrying everything else.

Ah...next time if we need rice...we're taking a car...Hyoyeon struggled with the bag. 

Agreed...Seohyun became unsteady from Hyoyeon's shifting and struggled with the bag too.

They quickly made their way home before one of them drops the bag. Seohyun unlocks the door and takes the bag from Hyoyeon an places it on the floor in the kitchen.

Ooof...Seohyun then places everything on the counter with Hyoyeon doing the same.

Can you wake the others unnie? I need to prepare breakfast. She started getting ingredients out of the bags.

Hyoyeon walked away towards one of the rooms. *She's so mature despite being the youngest...unlike me...* Hyoyeon stopped in front of Sunny's room and knocked on the door.

Footsteps could be heard and Sunny opened the door still half asleep. Yes?...

Uh...Seohyun is getting breakfast ready, so if you could wake Sooyoung and tell her to get ready that would be great. 

Sunny's eyes shot open. What?! Seohyun is making breakfast now?! I'm supposed to help her! She closes the door on Hyoyeon and quickly freshened up.

Sunny came back out within 5 minutes and went straight to the kitchen. 

Aigoo...Mianhe maknae-ah~ Sunny put on an apron and started helping her. 

It's ok unnie. She looked at Hyoyeon going to the next room. I had some company. She smiles to herself.

Sunny noticed this and took this chance to . OMO...is our maknae in love?~ 

Seohyun gently slapped Sunny's arm. Aniya!~ I was just admiring...

Sunny continued to . Admiring is another form of love~ 

Unnie~~ Seohyun whined and pouted.

Arasso arasso~ Sunny finally stopped teasing and focused on cooking.

Hyoyeon watched Sunny and Seohyun talk to each other. *I hope we can have a nice relationship like that too Seohyun-ah...* 

Hyoyeon walked pass the living room and saw Taeyeon laying awkwardly on the bed and decided to approach her. 

Hey...you ok there?...She waves her hand in front of Taeyeon's face.

Taeyeon slowly gets up. I'm fine...just tired...

Hyoyeon smiles. Krystal?

Krystal. Taeyeon nodded.

Hang in there~ She patted Taeyeon's shoulder and headed to the next room. *I think I'll skip Jessica's room...she's probably still asleep anyways.* She headed straight for Yoona's room and knocked on the door. 

There was no response, so Hyoyeon slowly opens the door and peeks inside.

She saw the two of them sleeping together Yuri's ars wrapped around Yoona. *Omo...they're so cute!~ I better not disturb them just yet.* She slowly closes the door and goes back to where Jessica is sleeping. 

Hyoyeon stops in front of the door and takes a deep breath. *Hopefully she won't kill me...* She gently knocks on the door.

No one responded again. She opened the door slightly and saw Jessica sleeping with her head on Tiffany's legs.

Tiffany puts a finger over signaling to Hyoyeon to be quiet.

Hyoyeon then mouthed the words 'it's time for breakfast.' at Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded and gave her the 'ok' sign with her hand. 

Hyoyeon then leaves the room. *They're really cute too....Jessica must really like her since she never sleeps in anyone's lap.*

She heads back to Seohyun's room and plops down on the bed. *When can I have a cute relationship?*

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

I was thinking about doing something for april fools like "I AM TAKING DOWN MY ACCOUNT" but then I thought nevermind you guys are too good to me for me to do something that mean. xD

Dying 21.5

Upvote/subscribe/comment/nothing I'm cool with whatever yo. B)