Chapter 14

Catch Us If You Can

Before long morning came and slowly the members started to wake up.

Seohyun was the first one up.

She looks around the area trying her best not to wake up Yoona who was next to her. 

*Ah...This place is surprisingly comfortable...* She stretches and slowly gets up.

Unfortunately she ends up waking Yoona in the process. Mmm...Seohyun-ah where are you going? She whispers.

Mianhae unnie I didn't mean to wake you. I'm just going outside for some fresh air. Would you like to join me? She politely asked.

I'd love to join you~ Just give me a minute. I need to stretch a little. She slowly got up and bent her back from side to side.

Ok then I'll head out first. Seohyun then walked out of the hideout.

*Ugh...I think I slept weird...* Yoona tilts her neck and back with several cracking sounds emitting from her body. 

*Ah... that hit the spot.* She continues to twist her waist until she spots a dark skinned girl sleeping with her tongue sticking out.

Curious she walks over to Yuri. 

*Aigoo~ She sleeps like this? So cute! She's like a puppy!~* She squealed accidentally waking Yuri up.

Hmm?...Yoona? What are you doing up so early?... She lazily rubbed her eyes and got up.

Oops mianhae~ Seohyun accidentally woke me up and I was stretching, but then I saw you sleep with your tongue sticking out~ Yoona then sticks out her tongue mimicking Yuri while giggling.

Yuri covers her face with her hands in embarrassment. You found out my sleeping habit...I really didn't want you to see it...

Yoona giggles some more. But it's so cute~

Yoona's compliment causes Yuri's cheeks to flush a bright red. ...Thank you...

Wow you're so red~ Are you getting shy? She teased.

Yuri took Yoona's hand and dragged her outside. You're keeping Seohyun waiting. Plus I think I need some air it's getting stuffy in here. She quickly changed the subject.

Yuri then gently pushed Yoona outside and then followed her from behind. 

Seohyun saw them both burst out of the door and smiled at the scene. Good morning Yuri-ssi. She politely addressed.

Yuri then stopped what she was doing and greeted Seohyun back. Ah good morning. You may call me Yuri if you like.

Yoona scoffed. She won't call you by your name only. I'm the same age as her and she only calls me 'unnie'. She rolls her eyes.

I'm sorry I can't help it...Seohyun whined. 

Yuri laughed. Haha I see. Ok how about you call me 'Yuri-unnie' is that ok? She smiled.

That's fine I can do that. She smiled back. *She's quite charismatic. No wonder Yoona likes her.*

Yah! I've known you for so long how come you don't call me 'Yoona-unnie'?! She puffed up her cheeks.

You never asked~ She shrugs her shoulders and smiles at Yoona while walking back inside.

Wah...this girl...where'd she get her sass from?...She said exasperated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun walked back inside to give the other two outside some alone time.

She then sees someone making food.

Oh good morning Sunny-unnie and Sooyoung-ssi. I didn't know you two were awake. 

How could anyone sleep with the commotion going on outside? She sighed.

I honestly slept just fine. My hunger was the thing that woke me up. Plus it was my turn to make breakfast. She smiled.

I see. Is anyone else awake? She questioned.

I saw Tiffany moving around earlier. She's probably awake right now. She notified Seohyun.

There's no way that Jessica and Krystal are awake now. They sleep through everything. She laughed.

What about Hyoyeon-ssi and Taeyeon? She asked curiously.

Mmm...Sooyoung put a finger to her chin. I'm not really sure. You can check up on them if you like. 

Do you need help making breakfast? 

I think I'm fine. Besides I have Sunny here to help me~

Hey since when did I say I would help you? She glared.

Now, since you're such a nice person~ She cooed.

Ugh fine, but only because I'm nice. 

Sooyoung smiled at her little trick to get Sunny to help her.

Now go see if the rest are awake Seohyun. She waved her hand at Seohyun shooing her away.

Seohyun walked back to where the rest were sleeping.

Hyoyeon was nowhere to be found, Tiffany attempted to continue her sleep with a pillow on her head, and Taeyeon and the Jungs we're knocked out cold.

She walked over to where Tiffany was and gently shook her. Unnie~ Are you still sleeping?

I was, but it's too noisy. She took the pillow off her head and sat up. Ugh I'm still tired! She then laid back down. I don't want to get up yet.

Unnie you have to it's 11:13am. I got up an hour and a half ago.

You always wake up early. I don't know how you do it. She got back up.

I got used to it. Now it's your turn. She grabs Tiffany's hands and pulls her up.

Ok ok I'm up. You're going to rip my arms off at this rate. She stood up and rubbed her shoulders.

I'm going to wash up you should also wash up, breakfast will be ready soon. She then leaves the room.

*Ugh she's strong for a maknae...* She then looks around the room and sees Jessica passed out on the floor and Krystal on the couch.

*Looks like laziness runs in the family~* She laughed to herself. *I didn't think she would be the type to sleep in this late.*

Hyoyeon then walks back into the room. There are times where she skipped meals because she slept for so long.

Tiffany turned in the direction from where the voice was coming from.

Haha~ Really? She sleeps that much? She asked in disbelief.

It's true!...You know how cats sleep for 15 hours a day? Hyoyeon randomly asked.

Yeah I do. Why?

Jessica and Krystal do the same. They both sleep for a crazy amount of time. She told Tiffany.

We gave her a nickname for it too~ Jessicat and Kitstal. It really proves that they're sisters. She laughed.

Taeyeon overheard their conversation from under the covers where she was sleeping. *Aigoo that's cute.*

 

 

 

==================================================================================

I'm really sorry guys D: I owe you so many chapters. Luckily spring break is in one week for me so hopefully I can make them up during that week. ^^

Dying 17.5

As usual comments/upvotes/subscriptions would be wonderful, but it is not required. Though highly appreciated. :D