Chapter 16

Catch Us If You Can

The group approached the last door, where it held one of the higher ranking thugs within the Seoul Strikers.

Before touching the door knob shouts can be heard from the inside along with some thumps and bumps.

Tiffany quickly opened the door to witness two cops struggling with the man. They finally get him to sit down and handcuffed both of his hands to the table and cuffed his legs to the chair.

The two cops leave the separated room and slowly pass by Tiffany. 

Are you two alright? Tiffany asked, worried about the young officers.

We're fine just a couple of bruises. He gave a thumbs up and they both walked away.

The group entered and stared at the man through the window. 

The thug had tattoos all over his arms and neck with a little reaching up to his face. Scars cut through his eyes and lip. He was well built, muscles bulging through his jacket. He had multiple piercings on his eyebrow, nose, and ears. 

Sooyoung whistled. Ooooh...he looks like fun don't you guys think? She said sarcastically.

Tiffany planned on how to approach him. *He obviously won't come clean in a few minutes and Jessica's scare tactic won't work. Yoona and Yuri's charm won't work here too. How am I going to do this?...* She thought for some time.

Taeyeon then spoke up. I think I have a method on getting him to talk. 

Tiffany then looked at her confused. How? 

You'll see, but I'm going to need Krystal to help me. She looks at Krystal hopefully.

Krystal looked around with wide eyes and pointed at herself. Me?! Now way will I go into the same room as that gorilla. He could snap my neck in 1 second!

Taeyeon put a hand on Krystal's shoulder. Don't worry I promised your sister that I wouldn't let anything happen to you, even if that meant sacrificing myself. She smiles at Krystal.

Krystal's fear soon subsided. O-Ok I guess I'll do it...

Alright are you ready? Taeyeon's hand rests on the door knob ready to turn it.

As ready as I'll ever be...Krystal sighed. Wait! She quickly stopped Taeyeon. 

What's wrong? She questioned.

What's the plan? 

You'll see. Taeyeon then went into the separated room.

The moment the door clicked open the thug struggled around in his seat.

Krystal followed Taeyeon in and hid behind her. Watching the man fight the handcuffs.

I suggest you calm down. There's no way you would be able to break those cuffs. She stated calmly.

The man struggled even more slightly agitated. 

Grrrr...He snarled at them.

Ahem...would you like to tell us where your main hideout is? She calmly questioned.

Never! He barked at them.

Krystal whispered to Taeyeon. This isn't working...he's like a rabid dog...

Don't worry there's still the plan. She whispered back.

I still don't know what I have to do...

Don't worry about it I know you'll catch on. She quickly replied and then turned her attention back to the thug who was staring at them with vicious eyes.

Taeyeon sighed and shrugged her shoulders, which confused the man. Oh well...that's a dissapointment...I guess the department thought you were higher ranked than the other thugs, you probably don't even know where the main hideout is. 

This outraged the thug. I AM A HIGH RANK I KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING IS! 

Krystal realized what Taeyeon was doing. *I see...by making the guy go into a blind rage we'll trick him into disclosing the location of the hideouts.* she quickly played along. What kind of leader are you? You don't even know where the biggest one is? Shameful. She clicked her tongue and stared at her nails. Tsk tsk tsk...this guy is such a waste of time...even his underlings knew more that him. 

The man growled and jumped in his chair a bit. I KNOW WHERE IT IS! IT'S TO THE EAST OF HWAJEON-DONG!!

Taeyeon smirked and wrote it down into her notebook.

Realizing that he was just tricked he went on a rampage. GRAHHHH HOW DARE YOU TRICK ME!! He jumps around in his chair causing the table to shift along with him.

Taeyeon then pulled out a gun and pointed it at his head. Calm down or else I'll use it.

He continued flailing around.

Taeyeon then lowered the gun and shot the man in his thigh. 

The man screamed, but then he slowly calmed down and before he knew it he was asleep.

Oh my god I thought you actually shot him. Krystal stared at the tranquilizer dart still embedded into his thigh.

Oh no no no. Unlike your sister I have rules to follow, I am a cop after all. She smirked and then walked out the door.

*Wow she's so cool...she didn't even flinch at the man.* Krystal stared at Taeyeon as she left the room.

Once they both left the room the other members congratulated with them.

Very nice use of reverse psychology. Tiffany clapped for her best friend. 

You looked like you were going to cry! Jessica sister.

You go stand in that room with that monster and tell me you're not scared. She glared at Jessica.

Taeyeon didin't look scared. She stated.

Yeah I know right? She's crazy brave. She glanced at Taeyeon.

Actually...I was terrified. She holds up her shaky hands for Krystal to see.

But you looked completely fine when you were questioning him. She cocked an eyebrow.

You have to, otherwise they will sense that you're nervous and you'll never get anywhere with them. And besides you handled the situation really well inside there, especially for your first time interrogating someone that intimidating. She praised Krystal.

Krystal's cheeks tinted a light pink at all the recognition. Th-thanks...She then looks away. A-Anyways...out of all the people here, why did you choose me to join you?

Oh. That's because you and your sister are really good at being offensive. She smirked.

YahThey both yelled at Taeyeon.

Then why didn't you choose my sister? She's more offensive...She muttered under her breath, but was still caught by Jessica and earned her a slap on the arm.

I chose you because you're more...uhm...how should I put this....She thought about what to say. You're more...level-headed. Your sister would've probably shot the guy.

I would've been offended if it wasn't so true. She said causing everyone to laugh. 

 

 

 

 

=====================================================================

MINI STORY ABOUT ME:

Ok so first of all I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating in awhile, but I have been really busy.

But I have another reason to why I haven't updated.

I was on a walk with my friend through a forest after school till we found a tunnel and we decided to go through and when we were heading back we went through the tunnel once more.

But this time I was running through it, but at an odd way because there was really dirty water at the bottom since there was a creek and pond that flowed near the tunnel.

So I stupidly ran through it in a non safe way which was staying on one side of the dirty water. The safer way would have been splitting my legs and have my feet on both sides to balence better. 

And since my shoes were casual shoes instead of running/hiking shoes, a lot of sand and gravel stuck to the bottom which caused me to lose traction around the end of the tunnel where I slipped and fell. xD

I was actually ready to catch myself, but I had my phone in my right hand so if I fell I would have dunked my phone into the pond. So I bent my elbow which caused me to fall on most of my right side scratching up most of my knuckles, cutting my pinky, and scraping my arm and the side of my wrist.

Luckily I'm always prepared for emergencies so I had several napkins in my backpack along with hand sanitizer and bandaids. I was also lucky to have water that I didn't finish in my backpack too, so I used that to wash off all the dirt, sanitized it, and put a bandaid on it.

I also fell on my right knee, but I thought I only bruised it.

Boy was I wrong. xD I got home and took off the jeans I was wearing and I saw a hole then I looked at my knee and it was caked with blood...so I had to wash my knee and it hurt a lot. xD

So in the end I'm covered in several band aids. Fun.

Dying 19.5 my arm and hand still hurt.

I hope you enjoy the story so far and the mini story! Thanks for reading. Please subscribe/upvote/comment. Of course all of which is still optional. SHOUT OUT TO MY SILENT READERS! :D