Chapter 11

Catch Us If You Can

After a successful mission the girls head to the halmeoni's restaurant.

Omoooo~ Back again already? The old lady clapped her hands together at the sight of them.

Jessica looked around and noticed one other person in the restaurant. She smiled brightly, happy that the old lady was starting to get business once again. Make us all your best food halmeoni! 

Understood! I'll get those cooks working! She then quickly shuffled away into the kitchen.

About 20 to 30 minutes passed and she came back out with several plates of food, later the table was completely filled with dishes. The cooks in the back said not to come back! They're complaining that you guys work them too hard! She joked. 

They should be happy since we're paying them handsomely. Jessica played along.

Aigoo they'll be happy to hear that! They'll do anything for money. She glanced at all the girls and noticed that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had some injuries. Omo! What happened to Sooyoung's and Hyoyeon's pretty faces? 

Oh they got into a figh-Accident, They got into an accident. They fell off their bikes. Jessica finished Tiffany's sentence. 

I see. You guys have to be more careful~ Hyoyeon has a hard head so I don't worry about her as much! She laughed heartily and left them alone to eat.

Tiffany gave Jessica a confused look. Why didn't you tell her what actually happened?

I don't want her to worry about us, she has enough problems with the restaurant and those Serpents. She said quickly. Now stop asking questions and dig in! She said piling food onto her plate. 

Yeah you don't want Sooyoung eating everything before you guys even touch it. Yuri laughed and nudged Sooyoung. 

Yah I don't eat that much. Sooyoung glared at Yuri.

Same goes for Yoona, you should see the way she eats rice. There's a huge pile of it on her spoon. Sunny mimicked the spoonful of rice with her hands.

Unnie~ Why would you tell them that? It's so embarrassing. Yoona covered her face with her hands. 

The worst part is that no matter how much Sooyoung eats she doesn't get fat. Hyoyeon's nose scrunched up in jealousy.

That also happens to Yoona and everyone is jealous of her for it. Taeyeon said with a hint of envy in her voice.

Stooop~ Let's just eat and get this day over with! she whined and pouted which caused everyone to laugh.

As they were eating Sooyoung reached up to touch her injury several times.

It caught Sunny's attention. *I wonder if it really hurts right now...* She watched her with worried eyes.

But the situation was completely different in Sooyoung's mind. *Hah....she touched my cheek~ She's so cute!* She sighed dreamily.

On the other hand Hyoyeon was completely fine ignoring her injuries, but Seohyun was worried to no end. *What's the point of helping someone when you're injuring them further?! She has several scrapes and I just added to them.* Seohyun's mind was going crazy with guilt. She glanced at Hyoyeon a couple times. *I wonder if she's just toughening it out.*

Hyoyeon noticed these stares. *Why is she looking at me so much?...I know I'm pretty, but still....does she like me or something?* She continued eating.

They finished their meal and helped the old lady clean up. Aigoo if you guys came here everyday I'd be able to finish off my debt in no time~ The old lady teased. 

You can bet we'll be coming here often Halmeoni!~ Jessica then hugged the old lady and left with the rest of the girls.

The old lady caught Tiffany before sshe left once again. I don't know what you did, but Jessica has been in a great mood after you showed up. Please stay with her a little longer~ 

Tiffany gave the lady her famous eye-smile. Don't worry I plan on sticking around for quite some time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all gathered in a park near the restaurant. 

Ok so what do we do now?

I got a call from the station saying that those three guys we caught will be ready for questioning tomorrow afternoon, so we should all get a good rest and we can head over there tomorrow. Tiffany informed them.

Alright that's great and all, but I meant right now at this moment.

Oh uh...it's still early out so maybe we can just hang out?

Since we're going to be a team now we should do some team bonding. We can all split up into pairs and walk around. Taeyeon suggested.

That sounds fine. How bout we pair up like we did on the mission? I think we're all satisified by our usual partners. Yuri added while smiling towards Yoona causing her to blush slightly.

Taeyeon slightly panicked. *I'm going to be alone with Krystal again...* She looked over at her and Krystal gave her a smirk then looked away. Taeyeon sighed. *Oh boy...what have I gotten myself into?...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The groups have all separated and walked around with their partners.

Taeyeon shoved her hands into her pockets and walked with Krystal with a slight distance in between.

Krystal noticed the space that separated them. Do you not like me or something? She questioned.

Taeyeon looked at her surprised. U-Uh no! Why do you ask? She stuttered slightly.

Well there's this awkward distance between us and it seems like whenever we pair up you look kind of...uhm unhappy. She stares at Taeyeon a bit hurt.

Oh it's just that I want to respect your space. She explained awkwardly. Also it was just the situation not us or you or anything...She quickly glances at her making sure she didn't hurt Krystal's feelings. 

Krystal looked relieved. I'm sorry. I've developed my sister's attitude. She always means well, but both of us aren't good with words so it comes out a bit...differently than how we wanted it to...and it doesn't help that our face always looks cold and such. Krystal explained.

Taeyeon looked at her curiously. *Ah...so that was the reason that she was treating me this way.* It's ok I'll get used to it. 

Krystal turned to face her, confused. Huh? What do you mean you'll get used to it?

Taeyeon stepped closer to eliminate the space between them. Well we're going to pair up more often by the looks of it. She gives Krystal a dorky smile. 

Ahah...cute~ Krystal suddenly gasps and covers at what she just said. *OH MAI GAHD Did I just say that out loud?! Hopefully she didn't hear it...* She blushed and looked over at Taeyeon who was also blushing. *AH! SHE DID HEAR IT! I'm done fooor....* Krystal whined in her head.

*That's not fair...you're cuter...* She looks away still blushing. 

They continued their walk in silence.

 

 

 

=========================================================

I'm sorry guys for the late update! D:

I fell asleep halfway through ^^"

Dying 14.0

Thank you all for reading! I really appreciate it. Please upvote/subscribe/comment! Or not it's up to you. Though it would be nice :D