Chapter 3

Catch Us If You Can

After eating breakfast both groups headed out. Both teams have the same goal, to take down the leader of the most violent gang, The Seoul Strikers. Bearing the crest of a snake constricting around South Korea and biting down on the heart of Seoul, releasing its venom into the land. They may work towards the same goal, but for different reasons. Tiffany's is to defend the land from these poisonous people and find the person responsible for her mother's death. Jessica's is to exact revenge on the people who killed her parents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul's greatest team of officers, nicknamed the Fearless Dragons, is led by Tiffany. Many people look up to her and is the hero of many dangerous missions all of which were done successfully, not a single failure. Seohyun fulfilled her part in this team by strategizing the safest and most effective way to either rescue or capture their target.

Tiffany knew their team is the best, but whenever she thought of the group of motorcyclists she became bitter. *Why...why can't we catch them? They've escaped us so many times. We have the best strategizer too! How do they always manage to escape?!* She thought about them some more. *Man if they were on our side...* Then something clicked in her brain. *Our side! Why haven't I thought about this sooner?!* She then raced off to find her teammates and tell them about her brilliant plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's ragtag team of delinquents, the Restless Lions, cause trouble everywhere they go. Whether it would be graffiti art on the walls to shop lifting in major stores. They were never caught, due to their amazing plans created by Sooyoung. They had back-up plans for their back-up plans, they were always well equipped and prepared. To top it off every single plan was different, so it became hard for anyone to catch them. They're considered the underdogs of gangs.

Jessica was too busy thinking about the Seoul Strikers to worry about the so called "Fearless Dragons"

*Just wait till I get my hands on you Seoul Strikers...you'll regret everything you've done soon enough...* She aggressively paced around thinking of a way to draw them out of their hiding spot. *Ugh if I had better information on them I could track everything they do or will do. I'd crack this case wide open.* She thought about it some more, but then recieved a message from Yuri saying they might have a lead on where one of the headquarters that belong to Seoul Strikers is located.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany quickly gathered her team. 

Alright what's this brilliant plan of yours? Taeyeon said with her arms folded.

You guys know that group who always gets away from us right? The Restless Lions? She smiled excitedly.

They all nodded in unison. What about them unnie? Seohyun was curious at the fact that Tiffany smiled while talking about them since most of the time she grimaced at the sound of their name.

They're pretty skilled are they not? She continued to question them. Sunny grew impatient. Yeah we know they're skilled they escaped us several times now get to the point!

Well what if we got them on our side? There was a still silence after hearing her plan. Well it's official Tiffany has finally lost it! Yoona threw her hands up in defeat.

No, wait hear me out. They are the only other group we can't catch besides the Seoul Stalkers, so if  we got them on our side- They think like a criminal and find out where they're hiding and we can finally bust the Seoul Stalkers. Taeyeon finished for her understanding what she meant. 

Exactly. Now what do you guys think? Tiffany looked at all of them desperate for answers.

It's a good plan unnie, but how do you suggest we can persuade them to help us? Yeah they kinda run at the sight of us since you know we're cops and all. Not only that, but how are you so sure that we'll be able to find them again? They all stated.

Don't worry about meeting them again, I have a pretty good feeling we'll bump into each other soon enough. She smiled happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica met up with Yuri and questioned her on the information she gathered. Alright so what do you have to tell me?

Alright so basically I was riding around my usual patrol route and I saw several of those disgusting serpants hanging around this one building. So I parked my motorcycle a block or two away and ran back to the spot they were loitering in and tried to listen in. They were talking about setting up a new headquarters around the border of Gyeonggi and Gangwon near Chuncheon. She reported all of this information excitedly to Jessica before getting a flick to the forehead.

Yuri rubbed her sore. Ow...what was that for? 

Jessica crosses her arms. For being stupid. She glared. 

What do you mean? She asked still rubbing her forehead.

Jessica sighed in frustration. What if you were seen? You would have been caught and left for dead. I wouldn't know what I would do if you died to them too...Her eyes softening.

Yuri could see the fear in Jessica's eyes and smiled. I'm sorry Sica yah~ I'll be more careful next time. Pulling Jessica in for a hug.

Alright you're forgiven, but next time don't pull a stunt like that. That's Hyoyeon's job. They both smiled.

Now gather the others we're going on patrol again.

 

 

 

=================================================

Woooo new record it's 5:30am!!! 

I don't have school in less than 2 hours I don't know what you're talking about.

Dying 4.0

Thank you so much for reading! Please leave an upvote or comment or subscribe, but no pressure. xD