Chapter 6

Catch Us If You Can

Once both groups were settled and left alone they started on their proposal.

Ok so what did you want to talk to us for? Jessica said with a straight face.

I...Tiffany started slowly. Want us to team up. 

There was dead silence for several seconds, but for Tiffany it felt like hours. Well?

Us? With you? The rebels and your little superhero Justice League? Jessica said cyniacally.

Tiffany's mouth twitched in annoyance when she heard the insult, but restrained herself. Yes...we need your help.

With what? Tiffany looks at her team and said in a low voice. We want to take down the Seoul Stalkers...

Jessica's eyes widened along with her gang members. W-Whoa...Jessica cleared . Ahem...uh that's pretty hardcore.

That's why we need you guys. Your gang and the Seoul Stalkers are the only ones who have ever escaped us. We need you guys to think/act like them so we can predict where those serpents might be hiding. Tiffany folds her hands on the table calmly. So what do you think? She looks at Jessica steadily.

Hmm...what's in it for us? Cuz you are aware that this is not an easy battle. I don't want any of my members to die in vain. We want something worth the risk. Jessica stated clearly.

Yuri then leans over and whispers to Jessica. Jessica this is our chance to get the guy that "off'ed" your parents. You should take it. Jessica whispers back. I know, but it might be too dangerous. Besides we don't even know if these guys have our back. I do want revenge, but I'm not willing to risk you guys and my sister. She then turns to Tiffany.

What are you willing to give to us? Jessica folded her arms. 

Simple. All of your crimes will be void and you get to be the strongest gang in all of Seoul. Isn't that your goal? Tiffany questioned.

Jessica's face darkened a bit along with her members. Yeah...sure...that's the reason why we want them gone...

Tiffany carefully observes her expression. *I have a feeling it's a lot more than being the top gang...something is triggering her...*

Sooyoung looks over at Jessica, worried. *Those damn scumbags taking away her parents' lives...don't worry Sica...we'll definitely get them for you. We'll do anything for you...*

Hyoyeon glances at Jessica several times. *I'm a goofball for a reason Sica...I want you to smile...*

Krystal doesn't dare look at her sister. She can feel her pain and suffering though each other's hearts. *Unnie...You smile for me everyday, you tell me not to worry everyday, you've done everything for me...now it's time to return the favor.* 

Jessica clears once more. Ahem...let me discuss this with everyone if that's ok.

Tiffany looks at her calmly. That's fine.

Jessica turns to her group. Ok so what do you guys thi- I'm in. Yuri cut her off. What? I didn't even fini- Me too. Sooyoung copied Yuri. Guys wai- In it no matter what. Do you know what you're getting yourselves int- Unnie. Jessica looks at her sister her eyes saying 'not you too...' You know you can't stop us. We're doing this for you. You've done so much for the rest of us...and now it's our turn. 

Jessica's eyes welled up with tears. She was so moved by her member's words. You bunch of idiots...I love you guys...

Tiffany watched the other group intently. *No doubt about it they have something against the Seoul Stalkers...*

Taeyeon also watched them, but mostly focused on Krystal. *Wow her eyes are completely different when she looks at her sister...*

Jessica gathers herself together and turns back to Tiffany and agrees to her offer. Now that we've agreed...I wonder what your objective is for chasing these thugs. It couldn't simply be for the glory, right? She asked curiously. 

Tiffany slightly flinched at the question. O-Of course not. I want to protect Seoul from people like them. Jessica narrowed her eyes. Is that so?

Y-Yes. Tiffany sighed in relief when Jessica stopped questioning her. 

Yoona looked at Tiffany. *Poor Unnie...she was put through such a traumatizing event, yet she still fights for others.* 

Seohyun felt the atmosphere around Tiffany. *She always puts herself last. Unnie...please be a bit more selfish and think about yourself first for once...*

Sunny puts her hand on Tiffany's and rubs it slowly. *You act so strong, but I know you're trembling inside.*

Taeyeon closes her eyes. *Ppany ah...This will be over soon...You'll get your wish soon enough* 

Tiffany smiles internally. *Heh...I know what you guys are thinking...and I'll be fine....thanks for worrying...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing and paying for their meal they all left the restaurant, but the old lady quickly shuffled out to catch Tiffany before she left.

You're a new friend of Jessica is that right? She smiled hopefully.

Tiffany felt awkward. I-In a way yes. She rubs the back of her neck.

Oh! Goodie~ It's nice to know Jessica has new friends. She's always busy taking care of her sister ever since her parents were killed. She said mournfully.

Tiffany's eyes widen in shock. Killed?...

Ah did she not tell you?...I can't say anymore then it's better if you hear from her. Anyways she's such a good girl~ Ever since those nasty old Serpents arrived they've been taking everything from us...even lives...Jessica and her friends are the only business I get around here. She's trying her best to keep this old bag alive!~ She laughs heartily. 

*Jessica's gang....was never a gang at all...* While she stared off into space, thoughts swirled around in Tiffany's head.

Well better not keep your friends waiting! Off you go now~ She then shooed Tiffany out the door.

*So that's what you're after Jessica...just what kind of past have you suffered through?....* Tiffany then met up with the rest of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What took you so long princess? Jessica cocked an eyebrow.

Nothing just making sure we didn't leave anything behind. She walked towards Jessica and quickly whispered. I wish to talk to you alone at midnight. No questions asked. She then walked away.

Jessica watched her confused. *What does she want with me?...*

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================

I'm catching up in chapters :D

Dying 8.0

I really love it if you guys comment/upvote or subscribe! It's ok if you don't want to I acknowledge my silent readers ^^

Thanks for reading!! x3