Chapter 18

Catch Us If You Can

Taeyeon stood there thinking about what Jessica said to her until she heard a thud. She turned around quickly to see that the sofa bed was pulled out.

She walked towards Krystal. Nice you finally got it out. She teased earning a glare from Krystal.

Tiffany and Jessica rushed back into the living room, after hearing the loud noise.

Hey what happened? She looked around, worried.

I finally got the sofa bed out. No thanks to HER. She glared daggers at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon glanced at Jessica, afraid that she might have shaken Jessica's trust with protecting her younger sister. But she only found Jessica smiling at Krystal.

Oh right. I forgot the hinges on that bed are a bit sticky so it's hard to pull out. Sorry I should've warned you first. She looked at the younger girl with apologetic eyes.

I proably would've gotten it out easier if SOMEONE helped me. Krystal continued to glare at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. My bad...

Hey now it's not Taeyeon's fault. I was talking to her, so it kept her from helping you. She attempted to save Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled awkwardly at Krystal.

Krystal then rolled her eyes and walked up to Tiffany and Jessica.

Thanks for the pillows and blankets. She took them out of their hands then looked at Taeyeon.

Are you going to help me or am I going to do everything again? 

Taeyeon then rushed over to Krystal and took a blanket and pillow. Then the two of them headed back to the living room.

Tiffany shook her head and sighed at the actions of her best friend. *Oh Taeyeon...what will we do with you...*

Jessica just giggled to herself. *Try not to bully Taeyeon too much Soojungie~*

Tiffany and Jessica then went back to their room and closed the door. Tiffany sat on the bed while Jessica was in the bathroom getting ready for bed.

Do you think those two will be ok out there by themselves? 

They'll be fine. Taeyeon will still be alive....She muttered the last part loud enough for Tiffany to hear. Hopefully...

Hopefully?!

Jessica walked out the bathroom. I'm joking~ Krystal has never killed anyone in her life, let alone been in a fight. She's all talk. She smiled.

Tiffany sighed in relief. Geez don't scare me like that. I thought you were serious for a second.

Jessica sat down next to Tiffany. I know my little sister is scary, but she just can't communicate. She's shy and awkward around people so everything she says sounds a bit...off. Either she teases like crazy or she's super offensive. 

Jessica looked around the room while Tiffany watched her. I can't remember the last time I was in proper housing. She felt the bed and pillows next to her. Or on a real bed.

Jessica stared at Tiffany and Tiffany stared back. This is the first time in a long time I've felt so at peace. And...it's all because of you and your friends. She smiled at Tiffany and held her hand.

I've never seen everyone this happy in a long time. I thought there was no happiness left in the world, but...I was wrong. Thank you so much. Jessica took her hand and kissed it with tears in her eyes.

Tiffany smiled and threw her arms around Jessica. You idiot...you dont have to thank me. You did just the same for me and my friends. She pulled away and wiped away some of Jessica's tears.

There was very little distance between the two of them. Both of them thought of the same thing. 'I want to kiss her...' 

Their lips met and after a couple of seconds, that felt like hours, they pulled away. 

Realizing what they did, they became awkward. 

Uh...it's getting late...we should go to sleep. We've got a long day tomorrow... Tiffany then hid under the covers. 

Oh..right...Jessica followed her. Good night.

There was a long pause which made Jessica panic. *Does she hate me now?...* 

Then Tiffany mumbled something. ...Good night....

Jessica smiled. *Thank goodness...* She quickly fell asleep with sweet dreams.

While Tiffany was wide awake with thoughts running wild through her head. *That was amazing...She's amazing...* Tiffany blushed heavily after thinking about the kiss she just had. *Jessica...What are you doing to me?...*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the living room Taeyeon was helping Krystal set up the bed.

What were you and my sister talking about before? She questioned while fluffing a pillow.

Uhm...She quickly thought up an excuse. She said to sleep on the floor because you tend to roll in your sleep, so she didn't want me to be pushed off the bed. Taeyeon laid her stuff on the floor to make it believable.

I don't roll aroound in my sleep! She huffed. I'll prove it. You can sleep on the bed. Krystal grabbed Taeyeon's stuff and threw it next to her pillow.

Alright, but if I end up on the floor it's your fault. She shrugged her shoulders and went under the sheets.

Well you probably deserve it. Krystal climbed in after her. 

Yeah yeah good night. She sighed and turned the opposite way of Krystal.

Good night. She huffed once more and  turned the opposite way of Taeyeon.

Several hours passed and Krystal ended up facing Taeyeon, fast asleep. Taeyeon slowly turned to face Krystal, doing her best not to wake her.

Suddenly Krystal whimpered. Umma...Appa...She mumbled.

Taeyeon panicked and tried to console her. She gently Krystal's face and hugged her. It's ok...the bad people are gone...I'm here for you. She whispered softly.

Krystal's frown turned into a smile. Taeyeon...She snuggled deeper into the hug.

Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief. *This girl....what are you doing to me?...* Taeyeon then drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight broke through the curtains and shined across Taeyeon's face causing her to wake up.

She woke up still hugging Krystal and gently nudged her. Hey...It's morning...time to wake up... She cooed softly.

Krystal stirred a bit and then sat up rubbing her eyes. She then sleepily looked at Taeyeon. Ha...I told you I don't roll in my sleep...

Krystal then got up and stretched. By the way... 

Taeyeon looked at her confused. 

...Thanks for helping me sleep last night...She started to walk away towards the bathroom, but then stopped again. And also...you're a really bad actress. My sister put you up to this didn't she? She smirked and walked away leaving Taeyeon sittingin the bed.

*Aish this girl knew everything!* Taeyeon flopped back down into the bed. *Jessica...How'd you put up with her all these years?...*

 

 

 

 

=================================================================================

I'm giving you guys a lot of jeti and taengstal here, but worry not other ships! I will include the others very soon!

Dying 20.5 less dying here, but still dying.

Thanks for reading! Upvote/subscribe/comment and all that good stuff, but you know what else is good? not doing any of that! I'm ok with it. (No sarcasm there at all.) :3