Chapter 17

Catch Us If You Can

They went into an office and collected all the information together.

Alright so all the locations we have gotten so far is the heavily occupied one in Yeoju near the Namhan-gang River, so we'll hit that place first and hopefully get some more locations from the ones we catch there too. The second location is somewhere in Yangju, but it's not as used so we dont have to worry about that area as much. Then the real hideout is east of Hwajeon-dong.

Taeyeon sighed. Too bad it's not that specific, "east" could be anywhere.

Yeah, but at least we have some direction rather than searching all of South Korea. Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

It's fine anyways. We can probably get it from the hideout in Yeoju, there will be plenty of people to get the information from. Sooyoung added.

That place is crawling with thugs. How do you suggest we infiltrate it? Like that guy said there's 30-40 people there. 

Hyoyeon then spoke up. Leave it to me!

Oh no...is SHE coming out? Yuri covers her face with her hands.

SHE? What do you mean by SHE? Tiffany questioned.

Oh my god. SHE's coming back...Jessica shook her head slowly.

Hey what do you mean by SHE? Tiffany questioned again.

Sooyoung and Krystal looked horrified. While the others were confused at what was happening.

Don't mind them they're just worried that EXPERT BOMB MAKER HYOYEON is making a comeback! Hyoyeon fist pumps the air.

"Expert Bomb Maker Hyoyeon"? Seohyun looked at her oddly.

No. EXPERT BOMB MAKER HYOYEON. She corrected.

Jessica slapped Hyoyeon's arm. You're too noisy! She scolded her.

Sunny leaned over to Sooyoung. Will this be safe?...She whispered.

Uhh...it's reliable....I don't know about "safe"....She whispered back.

That's....somewhat reassuring...

You guys don't have to worry. I'm gonna have Seohyun here to tell me where to plant the bombs and what kind of bombs to use so I don't hurt you guys. She grabbed Seohyun's shoulders and gave a thumbs up to the group.

Wait...ME?! She looked at her shocked.

Well yeah. I mean you are the hacker and thinker, so you can shut down all the cameras they have and tell me where all their weak spots are. 

I mean I guess I could do it....She said nervously.

Great! So it's a plan! She said excitedly.

Hey woah there. It's a start, but it's not a plan. She folded her arms and shook her head.

That's right, we have to finalize it a bit more before we rush in guns a-blazing. Yuri pretended her hands were guns and started shooting around.

Augh...Yoona pretended that she was shot by one of Yuri's bullets then smiled at her.

Yuri played along by gasping she then smiled and laughed at her.

Hey you two love birds. Let's get back to the plan. Jessica snapped her fingers at them.

Tiffany rested her hand on Jessica's shoulder and gently rubbed it. I think it's time for a break. It's been a long and stressful day.

Alright...We'll head back home now. We'll fiigure out the plan tomorrow. 

Jessica's group started walking away.

Taeyeon then nudged Tiffany's arm and nodded towards Jessica's crew. 

O-Oh uh wait. She suddenly stopped them. 

They all turned around.

It's kinda late...and uhm...I-WE...We... don't want you guys out so late so...Tiffany rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

Taeyeon sighed at this train wreck and attempted to save Tiffany from further embarrassment. What she's trying to say is that you should stay over in our dorm for tonight since you guys helped us out for two nights.

Jessica smiled. We'd love to stay.

They all gathered Tiffany's and Taeyeon's personal cars and headed to their apartment.

Once they were settled in they divided the rooms. 

We only have four bedrooms, but we have a pretty big living room with a pull out couch so some of us can stay there. She looked around the area.

Well the only people who share a room in our team is you and Tiffany unnie, so you two decide who gets the living room. While the rest of us...She grabs Yuri's hand. Pair up. She then drags Yuri and excitedly shows off her room and all her Rilakkuma plushies.

Sunny sleepily pulls Sooyoung slowly to her room and yawns. You guys have fun figuring it out. She then yawns. 

G-Good night everyone! Sooyoung stumbles slightly when she was suddenly pulled.

While Seohyun was rushing Hyoyeon to sleep. C'mon unnie! We have to sleep now! The time where skin cells regenerate is going to end soon! She pushes Hyoyeon into her room. Ok Ok! Geez...

That only left the other four standing around.

Tiffany then turns to Jessica. Where do you want to sleep? 

Oh? I was going to pair up with my dear sister~ I didn't know you wanted to sleep with me. She teased Tiffany which caused Tiffany's cheeks to turn bright red.

Tiffany then slaps Jessica multiple times on her arm. Yaaaaah!~ She pouted cutely.

I'm joking~ I don't care where I sleep as long as I'm with you Princess. She smiles.

Krystal makes a gagging sound. Ugh gross unnie. You're so cheesy. She grimaced.

I volunteer to sleep in the living room since more than half of the room Tiffany and I share is hers.

I guess it's settled then. Jessica and I will get the room while you and Krystal take the sofa bed.

Taeyeon turns to Krystal. Is that alright with you?

Krystal shrugged. I've been sleeping on a sofa for most of my life. So I don't really care.

I'll go get some pillows and blankets for you guys. She then turned and left the room.

I guess I'll go pull out the bed. She walked away towards the living room.

Jessica and Taeyeon watched the two leave. Then Taeyeon started to leave, but was stopped by Jessica.

Wait. I need to tell you something. She said with a serious face.

Taeyeon faced her. What is it? 

I want you to sleep next to Krystal.

Why? She questioned.

Ever since the accident she's had problems sleeping in an unfamiliar place, so I need you to watch over her and keep her company.

Why can't you do it? She responded.

She needs to know that her big sister won't always be around to help her. She glances at Krystal who was struggling with the bed.

What if she's not comfortable with me? She continued to question.

Man you ask a lot of questions...Jessica sighed. You'll be fine. She warmed up to you pretty quick. Trust me. She winked at Taeyeon and went to find Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================

Oh man I've been so lazy lately.

Dying 20.0

Just so everyone knows I'm fine xD I guess I made it sound like my whole arm was bleeding or something, but no it was very minimum so don't worry. :D

Thanks for reading!! Upvote/subscribe/comment or not! It's all good yo. :3