Chapter 1

Catch Us If You Can

The revving of engines thundered through the night followed by the sounds of sirens as five motorcycles sped down the highway narrowly escaping the cops. The cyclists then slowed into an old abandoned warehouse, towns away from where they just were. The delinquents then dismounted from their rides and celebrated the fact that they have made another successful escape.

On the other hand five frustrated officers stepped out their cars cursing the motorists under their breaths.

Goddammit! I can't believe we lost them again! We almost had them too. Tiffany hissed.

Well we can't change what just happened, so lets get back to the station and hopefully catch them next time. Taeyeon reassured Tiffany as they headed back to headquarters.

--------------------------------------------------------------

WOOO THAT WAS SUCH A RUSH!! Hyoyeon was hyped up jumping around a bit.

You almost got caught you idiot. Jessica rolled her eyes at Hyoyeon scoffing.

But I didn't! That's all that matters! She grinned stupidly.

What are we going to do with her?...Yuri muttered under her breath.

The rest of the members just shook their heads at Hyoyeon's recklessness.

If you pull something like that again I will personally kick you into next week. She threatened Hyoyeon.

Awww you really care about me!~ Hyoyeon puts her hands on her cheeks and coos at Jessica. Whatever. Jessica huffs and walks away only to drop herself on a dusty old sofa.

Krystal walks towards her and pushes her feet out the way. Move I want to sit too. Jessica then places her legs on top of her sister and smiles as she watches watches her sister's face twist in annoyance. Aish unnie!

Sooyoung walks towards an aged fridge and gets several water bottles out and tosses them to each of their members. We don't have any alcohol so water is all we got. Cheers for not getting caught!

The group erupted in laughter. I'll drink to that!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany sighed heavily and leaned back in her chair. This is the fifth time they got away from us. I swear once I catch them-Don't worry about it. Taeyeon cut her off and Tiffany looked at her in surprise.

What do you mean don't worry about it? They're a menace to society! Tiffany thought long and hard about catching these cyclists and was especially hung up on getting her hands on their leader.

Sunny overheard their conversation and walked into the room. Taeyeon is right you know. We have bigger problems than a couple of people thinking this is Fast and Furious 7.

Tiffany sighed and acknowledged her statement. I know...it's just that I have a thing about speeders since what happened to-Your mother...we know unnie and we don't want that to happen to anyone else as much as you do, but it's not healthy for you to constantly remind yourself of that incident. Yoona puts a hand on her shoulder trying to calm Tiffany down. Tiffany placed her hand on top of Yoona's silently thanking her. 

Geez is it interrupt Tiffany Day or something? She joked trying to lighten the mood. Seohyun then came into the room and gave Tiffany a cup of coffee along with the rest of the squad. Drink up unnies it was quite cold out today.

Finally someone who doesn't interrupt me! Slight laughter started up and then spread around.

Tiffany then stood up. Alright lets go back on patrol you guys.

A symphony of groans sounded from the officers.

Ahhhh do we have toooo? Sunny whined and pouted at Tiffany. 

She ignored Sunny's aegyo and proceeded with her command. That's an order now get your butts back into those squad cars!

---------------------------------------------------------------

*7:46am*

The rebels then camped out in the warehouse until the morning sunlight shined on the Ice Princess's face. Mmng...Jessica groaned and shifted her position so the sun wouldn't hit her eyes and steadily got up. *Christ it's cold...* Being careful so she doesn't wake her sister or the others up she slowly tiptoed to a cabinet that contained several blankets.

*One for the idiot and by the way I do care about you....you guys are my only family left....* She pushed the thought away as she placed a blanket over Hyoyeon. *One for the food junky...one for Yuri...and one for my dear sister...* She kissed Krystal's forehead before cuddling back up with her sister under the blanket.

*10:22am*

Yuri wakes up and yawns then she notices that she has a blanket. *Huh? I don't remember getting a blanket before I went to sleep...* She looked around and noticed that the rest of them got one too. *Ah I bet I know who got these blankets for us* Yuri smiled thinking about the person. *Despite the fact that she's scary looking she's the sweetest person ever* Then Yuri's face darkened. *It's not fair about what happened with her and Krystal's parents though...they never deserved this....* She thought while staring at the sisters on the couch.

She sighed and got up and headed towards their makeshift kitchen. *Don't worry Sica we'll find the people who murdered your parents....* She prepared food for the heavy sleepers and waited till the smell of the food wakes them up.

Sooyoung was the next one up. Not that it was much of a surprise. Ooooh food~ She attempts to steal a strip of bacon, but her plan was quickly foiled with a quick smack on her hand by Yuri. Yah! Don't you even think about it Choi. You know we always wait until everyone is awake. If you want food so badly go wake the others for me. 

Sooyoung pouted and headed towards the Jung sisters first since they were harder to wake. Sooyeon ah, Soojung ah~ Lets eat breakfast together yeah? She slightly nudged them both, but it was futile they were knocked out cold. *Ahhh they're too cute together I can't wake them up!* She then reported the situation to Yuri. I think I can hold out on food a little longer. She said while smiling at the sisters.

Everyone has a soft spot for the Jungs ever since their incident. No one has ever brought it up in front of them though. They didn't want to rip the scar open. The Jungs were so precious that Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon would do anything to protect the two. They vowed to each other that nothing will come to their harm.

 

 

 

===================================================

This is my first long story. Yaaay!!!

Dying 2.0

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it!!