Chapter 15

Catch Us If You Can

After all of the members have awoken and have eaten breakfast they all head down to station for questioning.

They all crowd into a black van with Tiffany driving and Jessica next to her in the passenger seat.

The atmosphere in the car was tense.

Tiffany broke the silence by clearing to get everyone's attention.

Ahem. So as you all know we're on our way to the station... She paused. ...It's best to not get your hopes up for whatever happens today. We may or may not get the information we need, but that won't stop us. I know that we'll find out where they're hiding and we'll take them down. 

Jessica added onto Tiffany's little speech. Also if we do end up getting information, I don't want you guys getting arrogant and end up getting yourselves injured or killed. You know how much we charish your safety. Is that understood?

Everyone nodded and several 'understood' sounded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

About 15 minutes later they arrive at the station and they all file out of the van and into the facility.

They all walk into the interrogation room where a wall with another room inside.

The group stares at the man, who was handcuffed to a table, through a one way window. Tiffany and Jessica both took a deep breath before walking inside the seperate room while rest watch from outside.

Good afternoon. The man looks up, but doesn't respond. Tiffany clears and continues. We both know why we're here today so lets get started shall we? She smiles politely.

I ain't tellin' you . He spat.

Tiffany's smile falters, but quickly regains its strength. Sir it'll all be over quickly if you cooperate. I can help you after this is all over. You can go to prison for sometime with a chance for parole or you can have life in prison with no chance for parole. It's your choice.

I ain't spillin' nothin'. He growled.

Tiffany frowns. Alright would you rather speak to my partner? She gestures towards Jessica.

The man looks at Jessica as if scanning her and raises his eyebrows. I'll talk if that lil' lady sits in my lap. He greasily said while giving Jessica a disgusting smile.

Jessica smiles and walks closer to the man.

Yeah~ That's what I want. The man his lips while Tiffany watched speechless.

Jessica then whips out a gun, that she was hiding within her jacket, and points it directly at the man's temple. I suggest that you tell us everything you know or your brain will be all over the walls. She growled.

Tiffany felt a bit more relieved after she realized it was all an act. *Phew...that's my girl~ Wait....MY girl?*

The man was trembling slightly, but did not waver. H-Hah...go ahead blow my brains out. It's not like you can do worse. He smiled nervously.

Wanna bet? She lowered the gun to the guy's crotch.

The man was horrified. Y-You're bluffin'. You wouldn't do somethin' like that. His voice quivered.

Jessica slightly lowered the gun and pulled the trigger, the bullet just barely missing his crotch. I can assure you that the next one won't miss. 

This caused the man to panic. OK OK! I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW! He yelled.

Jessica smiled and put the gun away. Great. Now talk.

The man calmed down slightly, but you could still hear the fear in his voice. I-I don't know where the main hideout is since I'm not that far up in rankings, b-but I do know another location that's used quite often.

Tiffany got her notebook and pen ready. Tell us.

The other hideout we got is near Yeoju near the Namhan-gang River. He confessed. T-That's all I got. Besides the fact that there's around 30-40 members there.

Tiffany wrote everything down. Thank you for your cooperatiion. She smiled brightly then left the room with Jessica.

The others greeted them as they came back. Holy cow Jessica you almost blasted off his manliness! Yuri laughed.

I was ready to do so too if he continued to stay quiet. She said nonchalantly.

Did you see his face? It was so pale after you shot the first bullet! Krystal laughed with Yuri.

And you say I'm crazy! Hyoyeon teased Jessica.

I think you'll haunt his dreams forever as the girl that almost stripped away his man parts. Sooyoung joked.

Yeah yeah yeah. Now for the other two.

They all left the room and went to the one next door. 

This time a young lady sat at the table. She was about 17 years old. 

Alright let's do this. Jessica starts walking towards the sperated room, but then she was stopped by Yoona and Yuri. 

I think it's better that we handle this one. Otherwise you might scare her too much. Yuri smiled playfully.

Jessica sighed and folded her arms. Fine...

Yuri and Yoona walk open the door to the room. The door creaked slightly causing the other girl to jump. 

Yoona smiled warmly at the girl along with Yuri. The girl calmed down a bit. 

Yoona cooed at the girl like she was cooing at a frightened puppy. Hey~ We aren't going to hurt you...we just want to ask you some questions. Is that ok? She said in a low voice almost whispering.

The girl nodded slowly and whimpered out an 'ok'.

Yuri started to speak in the same manner as Yoona. We were just wondering where the main hideout is. Do you know where it is? 

The girl opened , but then closed it and shook her head. I-I don't know where it is...

That's ok~ Do you know remember where any other hideouts are? She gently pressed the girl for more information.

I-I'm not sure, but I think there was one i-in Yangju. It's not used often though...She nervously replied.

That's fine~ Thank you ver much. You were a big help today~ 

Yoona and Yuri both smiled brightly at the girl causing the girl to slightly smile back.

After closing the door to the room Yuri looks at Jessica. And THAT is how you interrogate someone~ 

Pshh whatever you got someone easy. Jessica rolled her eyes.

To be honest Jessica...as a cop it's illegal to torture someone to get information. She laughed slightly.

Jessica turned to look at Tiffany and slyly smiled. Good thing I'm not a cop~

 

 

 

========================================================================

I'm still so far behind on chapters....

Dying 18.0 Not bad.

I'm getting lazy typing out subscribe/upvote/comment. All optional blah blah blah. You guys know what's up :P