chapter.eight

추억 되감기

Saeyoon headed downstairs and settle down in her seat. Sitting next to her was Chaejin. He kept on smiling at her, watching her playing Final Fantasy on her PSP. She lend it to Chaejin.

♫ You got a Message ♫ Saeyoon checked her phone. Chaejin giggled awkwardly, "Sorry." Saeyoon smiled.

TO: My lovely daughter (:

Where you usually go at lunch? ~ Yeo Hoon Min  

FR: Your Father ;)

Saeyoon smiled and tapped the reply on the touch screen.

TO: Yeo Hoon Min

Erm, the library (: ~ Jang.Saeyoon

FR: Saeyoon

"Who texted you, Saeyoon noona?" Chaejin asked. Insoo looked at Saeyoon from afar. Saeyoon caught him from the corner of her eyes. Her smile disappeared and she forced on a weak smile to Chaejin, which Chaejin have noticed. "Something wrong, noona?" Chaejin was concern. "What?! Saeyoon-ah is sad?!" Seyong came from behind and hop over the couch, "Don't worry Saeyoon-ah, you still got me," he winked. Both Saeyoon and Chaejin laughed at his silliness. Insoo walked away. JunQ wondered what happened between them so he decided to follow Insoo. Hwanhee and Gunwoo came in with bags filled with food, "We're home," Gunwoo slipped into his slippers.  Seyong, Chaejin, and Saeyoon helped carrying the bags in and place them on the counter. "Thanks," Uncle Hwanhee told them, hanging his coat on the coat hanger. Soon everyone was on their own, carefree thing. Saeyoon was teaching Chaejin to play Kingdom Hearts, Seyong was playing DDR by himself, Gunwoo surfed on the internet, and JunQ and Insoo were in their room.

"Did you think you deserved to be like by her?" JunQ asked, snapping Insoo's daze, "I mean whatever happened in the past, I am sure it is severe," with that JunQ left the room and joined Gunwoo. Insoo kept on thinking what JunQ has told him.

"Why did I do that?" he softly mumbled.


(A/N): Chaejin <3 Still thinks that Hoon looks like Micky, who agree? I like Mwohrago Dance concept O: i should learn the dance when I have time xD vote for u-kiss ehehe..