chapter.three

추억 되감기

Saeyoon slowly turned around, took out one of the ear pieces out of her ear and looked at him into the eyes.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"Before you leave, my name is Minho, Choi Minho," he said, looking at her, smiling. That's all he held me back for? Odd, Saeyoon thought. She just nodded and went inside.

Saeyoon went to the main office, took her schedule, and went to her first class, Philosophy. Saeyoon didn't like the idea of staying at her uncle place; it was troublesome in her mindset. She prefer to live in Toronto, Canada, her hometown, rather than here in Seoul, South Korea, her motherland.

She was staring out at the window, wondering what school he goes to, without noticing that the teacher has come in.

"Annyeonghaseyo class," the philosophy teacher greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim," the class stood up and greeted.

"Sit down," he said.

"Turn to page 432 in your textbook," the teacher said and started the lesson.

Half an hour has past, the teacher talked non-stop. Oh my, so boring! Saeyoon mentally hit herself against the table. She was starting to doze off until a loud noise was made.

BANG.

Everyone looked out at the door. Professor Baek, the philosophy teacher, looked at the student and raised his eyebrow.

"Sorry seonsaengnim," the boy said, huffing and puffing as if he just ran here.

"Take a seat," the professor motioned the boy and continued his lesson.

"Hello," he mouthed out as he took a seat next to Saeyoon. She looked at him weirdly and just nodded.

Finally, the bell rang. It was the most happiest moment in Saeyoon's mind since she has a spare. Saeyoon puts all her books in her bookbag and runs off. The boy looks at her as she heads off. Interesting, he thought.

"Maiya!" Saeyoon waved happily as she saw her childhood friend. Maiya ran towards Saeyoon and glomp onto her.

"When did you come back?" Maiya asked, still glomping onto her.

"Erm, two days ago," Saeyoon scratched her head.

"Why didn't you message me?!" Maiya let go of Saeyoon and pouted.

"Sorry, I forgot," Saeyoon stated in English, making an awkward giggle.

"Let's go to the phone store!" Maiya dragged Saeyoon before she could've said a word.

Arriving at the phone store, Saeyoon was looking around, while Maiya was activating Saeyoon's SIM card. "Thanks buddy," Saeyoon patted her friend's back.Maiya smiled and replied, "That's what friends are for."

They stopped by the ice-cream cart and Maiya brought two ice-cream, Mint Chocolate and Strawberry. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in class?" Saeyoon her ice-cream. Maiya shook her head, "Why aren't you in class?" Maiya raised one of her eyebrow. "I got a spare," Saeyoon answered back, "Now answer my question," Saeyoon pouted. Maiya wore a smile and replied, "Skipping." Seem proud of it, Saeyoon thought and continued her ice-cream.

"It's lunch time!" Maiya said, skipping to her locker, "Where are you chilling?" she added. "I'm going to go to the library," Saeyoon responded. Maiya started to smile out of nowhere, which creeped Saeyoon out.

"We're gonna go to the cafeteria," she whispered in Saeyoon's ear. Saeyoon was dumbfound.


(A/N): Is it weird to give chocolate for Christmas? Just curious...anyways if I ever see Taemin, I would want to pinch his cheeks. If I ever meet Soohyun, I would want to hug him to death, and if I ever bump into Mir, I would want to chill with him (: If I ever know Chaejin, I would want to spend Christmas with him :D those are my wishful thinking *forever wishing* I also just noticed that I never seen an artist younger than me yay! WOOHOO! U-KISS IS STILL IN LEAD <3 Continue voting for U-KISS as the best male on mtv.co.kr <3 much love to you all (: Singing along to TICK TACK by UKISS (: