chapter.seven

추억 되감기

Saeyoon just stepped into the loud, noisy house. "Saeyoon-ah! Welcome back!" her uncle, Hwanhee, welcomed her. Saeyoon lightly nodded as a sign of saying "Hi" in Canada. She walked upstairs but was stopped at one point. "Saeyoon noona, can you come to my school performance tomorrow?" he puppy-eyed, "You don't have to," he added, sounding a bit sad but kept a smile across his face. Saeyoon ruffled his hair, smiling, "Sure. I'll come." He hugged her tightly, "Thanks noona, you are the best," he said, excitedly, in Engrish. Saeyoon chuckled. Chaejin went back downstairs and Saeyoon continued walking to her room as usual. There he was, when Saeyoon arrived. She looked at him, "Where did you go?" Insoo crossed his arms, standing against her door.

"You don't need to know," Saeyoon went into her room and he followed her inside.

"What do you want?" Saeyoon put her bag aside. Insoo looked at her as if she was still her lover, in which case, it isn't.

"Can't you forget the past?" Insoo asked her but she ignored his question. He, then, gripped onto her wrist. Saeyoon slowly looked back and pushed him, "What is wrong with you?" Saeyoon looked at her wrist. He slowly let go and walked out.  Saeyoon let out a sigh, Why does he still want to bother me about it? Saeyoon was mad, just thinking about it. Saeyoon looked back into the past.

"He needs to move forward," Saeyoon let out a sigh and went to take a shower.


(A/N): What happened in the past between Saeyoon and Insoo? Should I write about their past? I have no picture but you can always check out my tumblr for cute stuff: www.xcookieboyy.tumblr.com (: peace out x)