chapter.four

추억 되감기

Without further ado, Saeyoon was dragged by Maiya. "Maiyaaa!" she screamed. Maiya ignored Saeyoon and dragged her to the cafeteria.

There they are, standing in front of the big green doors. Anxiousness was rushing through Saeyoon's blood and as for Maiya, it was excitement. Ever since young, Maiya was more of a hyper and socializing type, while it was opposite for Saeyoon, mature and anti-social.

"What are you waiting for? Go in!" Maiya pushed her through the wide opened doors and went in afterwards.

"Maiya!" Saeyoon said loudly, after being pushed, Saeyoon stumbled forward and bumped into someone. Saeyoon was in his arms. Oh my, so embarrassing, Saeyoon mentally slap herself. She hurriedly got off, apologized and ran away. Maiya apologized to him and chased after Saeyoon.

"Wait up!" Maiya said, trying to catch up with Saeyoon. 

You are one interesting girl, he thought. "Minho hyung!" a blond-haired boy waved his hands, trying to catch his hyung's attention. Minho looked back and yelled out, "I'm coming!" Minho started to walk back to where SHINee was, glancing back at the door once in a while.

"Did you notice Minho is keep on looking back?" Jonghyun whispered to Taemin. Taemin felt jealous at who Minho was looking at. Can't he look at me and only me?! Taemin asked himself. Onew was just enjoying his chicken, ignoring the conversation unless it was chicken related, while Key was checking himself in the mirror. Diva, much?

Saeyoon was trying to reach "Shine" by Lauren Myracle, a book that she never got to finished. A sudden body heat was hit against her back. She, then, saw a hand reaching out for the book, the one she wanted.

"Here," he handed Saeyoon. Saeyoon blushed, "T-thanks," she shuttered. He chuckled. What's so funny? Saeyoon thought, burying her face in the book.

"Why not sit at one of the tables?" he questioned, pointing at the tables, after a moment of silents. Saeyoon looked at him, dumbfounded. "You know, you are too cute," he ruffled her hair, trying to hold in his laughters. She pouted. "Let's sit at one of the tables there," he pointed. They both took a seat. 

As Saeyoon was memorized into the story, he was looking at her. Saeyoon felt an aura; she took a glance and saw him looking at her.

"Something wrong?" Saeyoon asked, filled with curiosity in her eyes.


(A/N): I just noticed Hoon and Micky look alike or is that only me? Who is this he anyways? Keep on voting for UKISS on mtv.co.kr for Best Male!!