chapter.21

추억 되감기

"What happen?!" voices on top of voices were anxious of what happened. "Aish, no time to explain, let's go," Hoon took his keys and went out. The rest of the members exchanged looks and followed behind.

"Wait up Hoon!" the members called.

Arriving at the scene, Hoon caught up on his breath. "Yah! Kim Minhee!" he yelled.

"Seems like you're on time," Minhee smirked as she turned around with a knife at Saeyoon's throat.

"Hey, I thought you were just joking around," Saeyoon hissed at her in English.

"Just play along or you will die," she hissed back. Minhee glanced back at Hoon, pressing the knife against her neck, causing her to wince.

"You want your girl back, right?" Hoon was mentally lost.

"Minhee-ah, I only have you. Saeyoon, I claimed to be her daddy for fun, we're just friends," Hoon blurted. Minhee hesitated, should I believe him? He broke my heart once.

"Maybe he didn't know that happened," Saeyoon mumbled softly but loud enough for just Minhee to hear. Minhee tears started to form. She quickly wiped her tears. Soohyun quietly tip-toed a detour to get behind Minhee. Hoon went closer to Minhee.

"I don't know what happen, I really don't," Hoon walked closer to her, continuing, "I didn't know why you suddenly disappear. I tried almost everything!" Minhee started to tear up. Soohyun, out of nowhere, back-handed her, causing her to go unconcious.

"I didn't need your help," Saeyoon said, feeling good that he did that though, not knowing that he did that for her. Soohyun smirked, "I know you like it." Saeyoon walked away till Soohyun grabbed her hand, strong enough to make her turn and face him. Their faces were 3CM apart.

"Do you love me?" he asked, causing Saeyoon to widen her eyes.

"N-no," she shuttered. Soohyun smirked, "So you do." He pressed his lips on Saeyoon's lips. 

After he broke it, he whispered in Saeyoon's ear, "I love you. Be mine." Unconciously, Saeyoon nodded.