chapter.fifteen

추억 되감기

Why is he keep on staring at me? Saeyoon thought, glancing back once in a while. "Hoon oppa and Soohyun-ssi is taking forever," a guy whined. Saeyoon looked back and stared at him. "Omona, who's this, Manager Hyung?" he went toward Saeyoon and poked her. Their manager looked at him strangely. "We're ready!" Soohyun said, helding his bag in this hand. "Where are we going?" Saeyoon asked, looking both right and left.

"New York!" the guy, who previously poked her, exclaimed. He couldn't keep on talking about it. "Let's go!" Hoon had his arms around Saeyoon. They went to Seoul International Airport. "Guys! It's UKISS!" the girl pointed and screamed. Everyone fixed their eyes on them and....started to run towards them. Saeyoon's jaws were dropped. She felt eyes on her.

"Who's she?" one of them whispered.

"Maybe it's their make-up artist or stylist," one shrugged.

"Omona, I wish I was her," one told the other.

"Why she so close to Hoon oppa and Kevin oppa?" one pouted.

Ugh, how long will this go for? Thank god there were security guards around, Saeyoon thought. They board on a private plane. It was nearly empty. Saeyoon spotted someone, Hmm? This is weird, I thought nobody was on this. Saeyoon was confused.

"Pabo!" something light hit her head, "Sit down," a voice demanded her. Saeyoon rubbed her head and looked back. It was no other than Soohyun. She pouted, rubbing her head. He raised one of his eyebrow. Saeyoon gave up and sat down near the window. If we're going to New York, I can go to Toronto by train! Saeyoon clapped her hands, which made Dongho looked at her, awkwardly.

"Your friend is really weird, but cute," Soohyun whispered to Hoon.


(A/N): herro there x) one more day till christmas in canada. is it alright to be depress on christmas? I finished watching vampire prosecutor, the ending killed me ): off to reading mangas x) sorry for not having any gifs to show today ): anyways Happy Early Merry Christmas (sorry if it doesn't make sense T_T)