chapter.seventeen

추억 되감기

Saeyoon followed the smell. "Woah! I think they'll love this...I hope," Saeyoon softly said, admiring the cookies and the cakes. Saeyoon head inside the store and brought two cheesecake along with chocolate chip muffins and banana breads.

"Thank you," Saeyoon paid and left. Hope they'll like it and forgive my childlishness too, Saeyoon thought. Walking down the dark alley as a shortcut to the hotel UKISS was staying at, Saeyoon felt as if she was followed. No matter how much time she looked back, only her shadow was seen. The footstep got louder and louder. The shadow covered Saeyoon's mouth. She dropped the box as she struggles. Not only did she peeled off the shadow's skin but also bite him. After being free from the struggle, Saeyoon ran, just not fast enough. She tripped over something and fell onto her knees. From behind, the shadow raised his hand, as it was a chance, and stabbed her on the shoulder. The blood started to drip and create a river.

"Game Over UKISS," the shadow laughed, as he carried Saeyoon's unconcious body away.


(A/N): Herro there x) i leave this short since i want to leave people thinking (: hope you enjoy (: BTW DID YOU SEE JAY PARK's STAR YET?!! I LOVE THAT SONG <3