chapter.ten

추억 되감기

Saeyoon went to the airport that night and went back to Canada. "I'm sorry and thank you, Uncle," Saeyoon softly mumbled before she board onto the plane.

The following day, "Guys!" Hwanhee yelled from Saeyoon's room. They all hurried to where Hwanhee was to see what he wants from them. "We're here!" Gunwoo said as he tried to keep his breathing back to pace. "Something wrong, Hwanhee hyung?" Chaejin questioned, rubbing his eyes.

"Where is she?" Hwanhee asked the kids. They all exchanged looks. Insoo kept his head down. Did she actually leave? Insoo thought. Guilt was starting to haunt him. Saeyoon noona, Chaejin's eyes started to tear up. Seyong patted his back as comforting.

"She went to Jeju Island," JunQ lied. Hwanhee stared at him as if he wanted to anaylze JunQ but then walk away. "Why did you lie?" Gunwoo whispered, "It isn't like you," he continued. "Let's find her first before we actually tell him," JunQ whispered back. JunQ and Gunwoo went to some local place where Saeyoon might be while Chaejin locked himself in his room, Seyong and Insoo went to the arcade.

"You must've regret now," Game over appeared on the screen. Insoo sigh and nodded since it was true anyways. "Actions are stronger than words," Seyong stated, "Maybe you should look for her instead of accompanying me here," he continued his game.

Later that night, Hwanhee told the boys that he won't be back till three weeks after. The boys nodded but the truth is that they are extremely happy since they get to party for three weeks striaght.

On monday, Hoon tried to text Saeyoon at lunch but no response. "Who are you waiting for?" Kevin asked, pointing at his phone. Soohyun, who came back with Dongho and Alexander, spoke, "Probably that shortie," he sat down. They all eyed on Soohyun. He started to fill awkward, "What are you looking at? Let's play cards," he said, trying to remove the awkward atmosphere.


(A/N): I'll end here for today...so sleepy ): its 12:26AM, too early but i gotta catch up on my sleep. Going to be a busy week. Christmas is near (: no minwoo fans...from boyfriend. my gift to you...tho its not mine eheheh. night my loves <3