chapter.two

추억 되감기

He lend closer and closer to her. "Insoo hyung?" Chaejin softly said. Insoo ignored Chaejin. He whispered something in Saeyoon's ear. Saeyoon ignored him and rolled over to the other side. Insoo twitched his eyes, Are you serious? Still sleeping?

"What did you whisper, Insoo hyung?" Chaejin asked as curiosity runs through his blood. Insoo didn't say anything but smirked. Chaejin was felt dumbfound as Insoo left the room.

After Saeyoon finally woke up and did her morning routine, she was heading out. "Saeyoon-ah, let Insoo or Gunwoo drive you," Hwanhee said, placing the plates down. Saeyoon shook her head and headed out. Saeyoon loves to be alone, more like an anti-social person. She walked all the way to the bus stop -with the earpiece in her ears- and waited for the bus to come. Standing aside her, was a tall asian guy. Of course, she didn't do anything since she hasn't notice that he was looking at her with dazzling eyes. Saeyoon tried to ignore it but the more he looks, the more she gets awkward.

"Uhm hello," Saeyoon said sheepishly.

"Hi," he smiled.

"I noticed you have been looking at me for a while," Saeyoon started.

"So you did notice?" he chuckled, "I thought you look like a friend of mine," he added. Oh my gawd, he is hitting on me, Saeyoon screamed in her head. He waved his hand in front of Saeyoon, "Hello? You still there?" Saeyoon snapped out of her thoughts, thinking about the boy she saw last time.

"Uhm yeah," Saeyoon said, sounded clueless.

"The bus is here," he pointed.

Saeyoon looked out and nodded. They both went on the bus, paid for their fare, and went to the far back of the bus. As he was talking to her, Saeyoon was zoned out though she heard every single thing he was saying. She kept on thinking about last night. I wonder when I will see him again, Saeyoon thought.

Soon she arrived at Seoul University, "You go to this school too?!" Minho asked shockly. She lightly nodded. Before they went in, he stopped her by grabbing her hand.


(A/N): I am proud of UKISS. Kind of sad how they worked hard and they never won. VOTE FOR THEM AT mtv.co.kr FOR BEST MALE and allkpop.com FOR MOST IMPROVED ARTIST! I know this song is old but I love it...Mwohrago - UKISS <3 I feel so weird writing this on my love life but I kinda like replaying them (: Don't you ever wish that you can stop time? I wish I could...