chapter.six

추억 되감기

Saeyoon shrugged her shoulders. Soohyun looked back at Hoon Min, "Your friend is quite," he smirked. Saeyoon was annoyed, have you ever thought that I don't know you? Saeyoon let out a soundless sigh. They stopped by Tim Hortons and chill there.

"Want anything, my daughter?" Hoon Min asked Saeyoon. Saeyoon looked away from her iPHONE 4S and looked at Hoon Min in the eyes, weirdly. Hoon Min raised one of his eyebrow, Saeyoon shook her head. "Find a seat," Soohyun said in a playful with a hint of seriousness. Saeyoon just nodded and went to an empty seat near the glasses window.

After 15 minutes of wait, a XL cup was placed in front of Saeyoon. Steams were touching against her flawless, tan skin. Soohyun was on her right, while Hoon Min was on her left. "Drink," Soohyun said in a hasty tone. Saeyoon glanced at the cup and back to Soohyun. She tilted her head. "Go ahead and drink it, otherwise, it's a waste of my money," Soohyun pointed at the cup, while he picked up his icap and drank it. Hoon Min lean closer to Saeyoon, softly whispered, "Just drink it. He's rarely treats us." Saeyoon lightly nodded. She placed her phone down on the table and took a sip. Her eyes started to widen. "Omona! It's good!" she started off with Korean then English. They both chuckled at her silliness.

"Never seen a girl being amazed before?" she glared at Soohyun.

"You know what, girl?" Soohyun asked, "You need to calm down! Calm down." Saeyoon made a "psh" sound, "Erm, excuse me. I think you need to calm down, not me." Saeyoon gulped down the drink. Hoon Min looked at her, "You alright?" She wiped the corner of her lips with her thumb. "Do you like me?" he smirked. Saeyoon slammed her hands on the table, "I'm leaving, Hoon-ssi and you," she looked at Soohyun, "I hate you and I'll never like you!" Saeyoon fumed out of the store. Soohyun watched her back as she walks further away and smirked, Mark my words, I'll make you mine. Hoon raised one of his eyebrow, looking at Saeyoon's back then back at Soohyun.

"Shall we leave, Soohyung hyung?" Hoon Min asked.


(A/N): ehehe...i know you all miss me ;) jks. I am learning to play Sad Song...only right hand thought until I am a pro, I will play UKISS song, Someday (: WOOHOO! when ukiss's tick tack arrive in Canada, two weeks from now, I will buy it xD