chapter.19

추억 되감기

Waking up, finding herself in an abandon place, Saeyoon winced as the pain stinged her. "Soohyun, where are you?" Saeyoon unconciously murmurs out  his name. Why did I call his name for? Saeyoon shook her head. "Ouch," she winced again.  

"Looks like you're awake now," a voice broadcasted, "Nobody will save you, so don't bother to yell for help," it laughed. Saeyoon panicked. 

Meanwhile, Hoon kept on dialing Saeyoon's number. "Why isn't she answering?" Hoon crossed his arms, sitting AJ's lap. "Something bad might happen?" Soohyun spoke up. Hoon gave Soohyun death glares. "Stop jinxing her." Hoon dialed Saeyoon's number again.

"Does she have a GPS?" Eli asked. Hoon nodded.  

"Boys, ready?" the manager asked them. They all nodded expect for Hoon. Soohyun noticed Hoon's expression; he waved his hand in front of Hoon. Hoon finally snapped out. "Huh?" he looked around, confused. "Let's go!" Soohyun dragged Hoon along. "She'll be fine with that attitude of hers," Soohyun tried to reassure his dongsaeng.

Before they head off to Madison Square, Kevin suggested to stop by a shop. He went through the back ally along with the others, "Hoon, isn't that Saeyoon's phone?" Kevin waved her phone in the air. Hoon took a look and nodded. Kiseop also noticed some dry blood, "Kidnapped?" Kiseop spoke out his thoughts. unconciously.

On the other hand, Saeyoon tried to find something to cut the rope apart. "UGH, what can cut this stupid rope?" Saeyoon mumbled. Then she spoted a metal. Let's hope this work, Saeyoon prayed. Little that she didn't know that someone was watching her.   

"Finally!" Saeyoon softly cheered, after a while. She took the metal and threw it, which hits the small window. Now how will I get out, Saeyoon thought.