chapter.nine

추억 되감기

Saeyoon was about to doze off until her phone vibrated on her table. ♫ You got a message ♫ She unlocked her phone, *1 new message(s)* A small note in red appeared. She tapped on her message icon and check who it was from. Yeo Hoon Min was the one who sent it. She tapped his name and read the message in her head.

TO: My Lovely Daughter (: 

Come and hang out with us at lunch on monday ;) ~ Yeo Hoon Min

FR: Your Father ;)

Saeyoon couldn't help but let out a chuckled. Saeyoon tapped the reply button and type out really fast.

TO: Yeo Hoon Min

Sure why not? (: ~ Jang.Saeyoon

FR: Saeyoon

Saeyoon sent it and put her phone back to the table. Before she even placed it flat down, she recieved another message.

TO: My Lovely Daughter (:

Great! See you then x) I'll be off on my little date ehehe... Night, my daughter ~ Yeo Hoon Min

FR: Your Father ;)

Saeyoon laughed so loud that her uncle came in. "Something wrong?" he asked by the door. Saeyoon covered with her two hands and shook her head. He raised one of his eyebrow as a sign. Saeyoon lightly nodded, with her hands still covering . Her uncle closed the door. Saeyoon slowly snuggled herself back to bed.

Noises could be heard. Saeyoon slowly opened her eyes and decided to take a peak. She slipped into her slippers. "Calm down!" she heard someone yelled. She ran closer to the room.

"Hold him back, guys!" JunQ demanded.

"Let go of me," Saeyoon let out a sigh. Not this again, please, Saeyoon begged in her mind. Saeyoon pushed the door opened. Everyone freezed and when Insoo tried to get out JunQ and Gunwoo tighten their grip.

"Why are you here?! This got nothing to do with you! Why did you come back for?! You shouldn't came back," he screamed at Saeyoon, tears swelling up. Saeyoon widen her eyes as she couldn't being his words. Tears were flowing down. Chaejin walked toward Saeyoon and patted her back. Saeyoon was stunned. Anger was rushing up Saeyoon's blood. She finally snapped out and gave Insoo a slap across his face. "You won't see me ever again," without another word, Saeyoon walked out. Chaejin followed. "What have I done?" Insoo said to himself, crouching down. JunQ, Gunwoo, and Seyong watched her. JunQ decided to call Hwanhee.

"Saeyoon noona," Chaejin watched as she unpack her stuff.

"I won't go back on my words," Saeyoon said and fumed out of her room. Chaejin followed her. Staring at the front gate, Saeyoon insisted Chaejin to go in and she'll contact him later to reassure his ease. Chaejin was reluctant but listened to her. Sorry Chaejin, Saeyoon's tears flow down as she walked away.


(A/N): What's gonna happen next?! uhmm...page loadiing...99.9% DONGHO x) you guys probs thought I would say Soohyun, huh? Well maybe next time ehehe x) Enjoy this fanfic x) *going back to my pokewar* ehehe x3