chapter.20

추억 되감기

The kidnapper made a tsk sound. "Treating as if I'm trash, sorry Mr. Manager life wouldn't be easy now." She started to remember what happen. 

-flashback- 

The young teen was at home, skimming through the channel. The phone suddenly vibrated. She took her phone and look who texted her.

"Meet me at XXX cafe alrigt hunny? ~your boyfriend" she read aloud. She rushed to change and hurried to the meeting place. Unexpected to see the manager.

"Annyeong," she greeted and he greeted back, before sipping his coffee.

"Break up with him," he stated. After two minutes of the conversation, it became an uproar. 

"Why can't I be with him?!" the girl yelled.

"You will just be a burden. Here I'll give you with money, make sure you break it off," the manager tossed the money and left. She was there, left with embarrassment. She vow that she will get revenge on the group despite that they weren't involved.

-end of flashback-

She decided to make an appearance. "Looks like you won't be able to escape...as of yet," she smirked. Saeyoon looked back, "Who are you? What do you want?" She started to laugh, "None of the importance. Here, call him." She tossed the phone over. Saeyoon caught it, "Call who?" Saeyoon was clueless. "Your oppa, Hoon. Who else, loser?" she made an attutide. Saeyoon dialed Hoon's number. She quickly grabs it once Saeyoon dialed.

"Yoboseyo?" Hoon answered.

"Looks like you answered huh? Well meet me at the mountains -with your group- in half an hour or else, your lovely friend dies," she hung up. Saeyoon's jaw dropped.

"I can't die young," Saeyoon panicked, running around in circles.

"Stupid, I'm just using you," she walked out. Saeyoon was too busy that she didn't hear.