chapter.five

추억 되감기

"Just looking at you makes me happy," he said, smiling. Saeyoon could felt the girls' death glare. Saeyoon just lightly nodded. Soon the bell started to rang, Saeyoon placed the book back and ran off to avoid further staring. I'll just text her, he thought, smiling all to himself and head back to the front foyer, where the other U-KISS members might be.

"Kevin!" he called out. Kevin looked back to see who was calling for him.

"What sup, Hoon?" Kevin asked, patting on his friend's back.

"Have you seen Soohyun? Planning to skip with him," Hoon Min said, looking around to see if there's any glimpse of Soohyun anywhere. Suddenly, he saw Saeyoon. 

"Hey, want to join me?" he asked loudly. Saeyoon looked around to see who was talking to her, but it was no other than the guy she met not to long ago. There's no harm, right? she thought before she nodded. "Well talk to you later! Gotta go to class," Kevin patted on Hoon Min's shoulder. Hoon Min lightly nodded. Kevin rushed his way to class before the second bell rang.

Soon, Soohyun was passing by Hoon Min. "Hey Soohyun! Wanna skip?" Hoon Min asked. Soohyun looked back at the Saeyoon then back to Hoon Min, "Sure," he shrugged his shoulders without removing his hands from the pocket.  

While walking on an endless path, Saeyoon felt left out. Hoon and Soohyun kept blabber on and on about game-related stuff. Soohyun, then, glanced back at Saeyoon once in a while.

"Hey loser, why are you so quiet?" he said, looking at Saeyoon. Saeyoon looked at him as if she was analyzing him.


(A/N): UKISS WON!!!! SO HAPPY *DANCING IN THE RAIN. THROWING CONFETTI* I AM SO PROUD AND HAPPY OF/FOR THEM ehehe...my friends gotta deal with me tmrw x) Boyfriend won for Best New Artist and SHINee for Global Star too xP my world is filled with happiness x) Alexander's Oh! Baby (Kor.Ver) miss xander and kibum )': but UKISS is still UKISS that's all that matter, right? <3