chapter.thirteen

추억 되감기

Soon Soohyun gave in and the three went to UKISS's dorm.

"Manager Hyung!" Soohyun sounded shock to see their manager here, as the three stepped into the dorm.  

"Get ready. Everyone is already packed up," the manager stood up.

"For what, Managaer Hyung?" Hoon questioned.

"For a vacation, of course!" he smiled. Hoon and Soohyun exchanged looks. "Can our dongsaeng come along?" Soohyun asked, looking at Saeyoon. Why is he so nice? Well he has a nice side to him, Saeyoon thought, smiling. The manager walked up to Saeyoon and took a very long time to analyze her.

"Are you sure she isn't some crazy fan?" their manager asked, having doubts. Hoon and Soohyun said in unison, "Of course!" Soohyun added, "She doesn't even know that we're artist," he glanced at Saeyoon. Her face was dumb-founded with her jaws opened. Their manager went back to sit on the couch, "Go ahead and sit anywhere you want, Saeyoon dongsaeng," Soohyun said, exaggerating the dongsaeng part. Hoon winked before he went to his room.

Saeyoon went to sit on the floor, watching t.v. It didn't matter where she sits.

"So," the manager started, after a long silent, he continued, "What's your name?" Saeyoon looked at him, "Saeyoon. Jang Saeyoon," she simply stated and turned her attention back to the t.v. The manager kept on staring at Saeyoon, which annoyed her but for the sake of Hoon, she tried her best to ignore their manager.


(A/N): eheheh...I finished my big project! yay! My teacher said I did great but I still think that I need to improve my shuttering. I was so nervous. Watching Mr. Bean while doing this in computer studies class X) anyways hope you enjoy my lovely subbies (: By the way, I am feeling better for those who are concern about me. Minhyuk oppa~ he's so cute x) i think i said it before eheheh...sorry for the long, boring author's note ):