chapter.one

추억 되감기

It was a snowy day, in the city of Seoul. Saeyoon, who came to visit her uncle, Hwanhee, was walking home from Starbucks. On her way home, she passes by this cherry blossom tree, that was next to a bridge. She couldn't take her eyes off the tree. It was like her obsession until she noticed a guy, who was standing in front of the tree. He is pretty cute, Saeyoon thought in her mind. Rather than looking at the cherry blossom tree, she looked at the guy continuously until she realises that she had to go home or else Uncle Hwanhee will be worried.

"I'm home," Saeyoon said loudly in English, walking inside, putting her shoes away on the shoe rack and slipped onto her slippers.

"Saeyoon-ah, dinner is almost ready. Go get change," Hwanhee said from the kitchen. As she went upstairs to her room, she past by Chaejin.

"Annyeong Saeyoon noona," he gave her a killer smile. Saeyoon almost fainted but as usual, she kept her cool.

"Annyeong," she said in a soft tone and continued her way to her room. Loud noises was started to be heard. It was no other than Insoo and Seyong. They were playing DDR. Saeyoon ignored them and went to her room. She grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom with was on the door on the side of her room. She took an hour in the bathroom. She came out with wet hair. I wonder if I will meet him again, she smiled to herself. Suddenly, a knock has interrupted her thoughts.

"Saeyoon noona, dinner is ready," Chaejin shyly said, peaking through the door. Saeyoon gave him a warm smile and nodded. Chaejin closed the door and Saeyoon went downstairs with her wet hair.

Saeyoon sat between Chaejin and Seyong. "Hey noona, eat this!" Seyong said excitedly, placing some stir fried bok choy with some beef onto Saeyoon's bowl that was filled with rice. Saeyoon gave him a warm smile. Insoo, who saw that, suddenly gave Saeyoon some Kalbi. Saeyoon just looked at him placing it onto her bowl. She found it odd but she managed to say thanks. Soon the day was over, she was in the living room and played her PSP.

"Saeyoon-ah! starting tomorrow, you will be attending Seoul National University. Gunwoo and Insoo will take you there," Hwanhee said, when he sat down on the couch, next to Saeyoon. She paused her game and looked at her uncle.

"Okay, thanks uncle," she gave him a weak smile. The following morning, Saeyoon was still lying around in her bed.

"Saeyoon-ah!" a voice rings through her ear.

"Saeyoon-ah!" a voice repeated louder.

"Lemme sleep for five more minutes," Saeyoon mumbled in a sleepy tone. What did she say? Chaejin scratches his head. Saeyoon didn't even noticed that she spoke in English during her sleep. Insoo, then, came in and noticed Saeyoon was still in bed. He sat on her bed edge.


(A/N): harro there x) what do you think Insoo will do? Anyways, vote for U-KISS! Help them by voting them as the best male group every ten minutes! They truly deserve it O: Did any of you see Boyfriend new M/V? I think Don't touch my Girl was better but as always, love their rap <3 Help U-KISS they deserve to win this. They put in a lot of hard work. I am also voting for Super Junior as the Artist of the Year. I am an E.L.F ;) as well as a KissMe, Shawol, Inspirit, Cassiopeia, B2UTY, and an A+. Just saying ;) I MISS DBSK as a 5 and Super Junior as 13 )':