chapter.twelve

추억 되감기

Saeyoon noticed how Kenney was in the "OMG" state, she turned to see who was in front of her, "Hoon?" she questioned, looking in disbelief, "H-how did you get here? Doesn't it take days?" Hoon smirked, "Nah, I came here to take you home, my cutie daughter," he winked at Saeyoon. Saeyoon mentally face-palmmed herself. "I forced Soohyun here too," he added then he leaned closer to me, "I know you like him," he whispered. Saeyoon's eyes were widen, "No I do not," Saeyoon said, trying to defend herself, feeling mixed. "I know you do," he winked then ruffled my hair, "Let's go," he grabbed Saeyoon's wrist and dragged her along.

"Bye Jjang," Kenney waved her hands in the air. Hoon looked back and winked at Kenney before they left.

Broading onto the jet plane, Saeyoon was literally looking outside the window with her palms against the window. "Woah! So pretty," was the only thing that came out. She hurried shuffled through her bag for the camera. Click. Saeyoon looked back at all the photos she took today. Hoon was resting on her shoulder as she skimmed through it. "Pretty," he whispered. She could feel his breathe near her ears. She flinched back, causing Hoon to pouted.

"Yah loser! You shouldn't be a lawyer 'cause you're too quiet," Soohyun blurted out. Saeyoon turned back and pouted, "I never said I want to become a lawyer! Also, I ain't a loser," Soohyun smirked, "Just saying," then he looked back at the window. Why does he look so sad? Saeyoon shook her head, trying to remove those crazy thoughts. "So you do like him," Hoon whispered, smiling. "Ugh, I am not going to argue back," Saeyoon, then, looked out the window.

After three hours, they landed back into Korea. 

"Uhm, Hoon," Saeyoon started as she got off, "Can I stay over your place for the night? I don't want to go home," Saeyoon told him. Hoon wore a big smile across his face, "Of course!" Soohyun spat out his water, "What?!" he yelled.


(A/N): What do I want for Christmas? People to comment on my story so I can tell whether I should continue or abandon this story -_____- My little story for the day (: i did the lamest thing ever with my friend and my crush was like "I could see you guys, you know that right?" Oh great I spoil it for you guys in the future chapters LOL. peace out while i do my hmwrk or update again...when I have time ;)