First Kiss

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

 

I was lying on my bed. Passed 12 already. Why I can’t sleep~ I smiled as I thought about her. What I’m very sure about her..

 

She is a vampire.

She wants me as much as I want her.

But for sure she really want my blood.

 

I fixed my gaze on the ceiling and lost in my own thoughts. Suddenly I heard my window was closed. 

I quickly turned my head to the window. I saw her figure tried to closed the window.

 

“Sorry”

 

She said as she closed the window and faced me. I changed my position, I sat on my bed and patted my side asked her to sit beside me. 

She came slowly and sat on my bed.

 

“For how long you did this”

 

I asked.

 

“Hummmmm since I first met you ? Ngeeeeee”

 

She smiled.

 

‘Heart please calm’

 

I pinched her cheek a bit. She changed her position and faced me. She stared me. I stopped and moved my hands away. 

Suddenly she moved her hands around my body and started tickle my body. I can’t hold it .. I laughed as she continued did that.

 

Then I tried to attack back but she grabbed both my hand and both of us stopped for a moment. 

 

“Someone came”

 

She said and let my hands off. Someone knocked my door and it was Taehyung.

 

“Are you okay ? I heard you were screaming.”

 

“No I’m fine. Just a cockroach passed my wall. I got shocked just that.”

 

“Okay then.”

Taehyung went out, I sighed as I was completely sure he left already. I laid on my bed back, then she popped out from nowhere and laid besides me. 

I changed my position so I could face her, she did the same.

 

“What make you want to find in the jungle ? That night when I caught you”

 

She asked me while  my hair.

 

“I don’t know, I just felt that, I want to find you, I got to find you. 

I don’t know why I feel like that though because I never felt like this. 

Its indescribable. What I know now, I need you”

 

I took her fingers and kissed them. She moved her fingers in my hand and started to touch my face. 

She touched my forehead down to my eyebrows, eyelashes, nose and lastly my lips. 

She cupped my face with one of hand and put her thumb on my lips. Slowly she moved her thumb between my lips. 

I smiled, she was smiling too.

 

“Why ?”

 

I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter