Gone

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

I laid myself on the bed sigh for the nth time for today. Kai's voice echoed in my ear as if he was beside me all the time. I'm afraid. Everything would be the last thing for me. Jenny came in asking me if I want have my lunch but I refused. I lost my apetite. Sitting on the window facing the trees moving wit the wind. I wished I was a tree so I don't have to move anywhere playing with the winds as they touch my leaves. The sun is setting, I took a glance on the clock. Around 2 hours before the time. Shifting my sit and got off from the window. As I took off my shirt she entered the room. Her eyes were sad.

"Whats wrong with that look ?"

I asked her walking closer to her. She closed the door and grabbed my wrist slowly. She opened the bathroom door with me behind her. Motioned me to stand in front of the mirror.

"Look I hurt you."

She placed her hand on my shoulder. It had blue marks on it. I looked at her.

"Its okay."

"No its not."

Her hand went down to my waist. Also blue marks spotted around it. Then she looked at my arms. Her eyes become more sad. I know she blame herself for hurting me. But I don't care. I know she didn't mean to. This was what I want. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

"It doesn't matter."

I looked into her eyes. This might be the last time I was staring into her eyes, seeing her smile, touching her skin and playing with her hair between my fingers. Rubbing her cheek with my thumb when my other hand placed on her waist. I moved my hand to her neck and pulled her closer as I wrapped my arm around her waist. I kissed her softly. This might be the last time I kiss her feeling her soft lips on mine. I broke the kissed with our forehead still attached to each other. 

"Can I have you now ?"

I spoke between her lips. She doesn't gave me a response. I knew she will say no but I tried again. I sneeked my hand under her shirt and caressed her stomach with my thumb. I kissed her neck and moved my lips to her ear. Sniffing her fragrance make me feel calm and lost for a moment. I forgot my worries. I need her.

"Please."

I whispered into her ear. Her small hands slowly made it way to my abs and neck. She pulled me into a kiss while I was roaming my hands under her shirt lifting it revealed her curves. I broke the kiss again.

"Can I have more round this time ?"

"As you wish my prince."

Smirk was formed from the corner of her lips. I pulled her into the shower and turn it on. The sounds of us were echoed in the bathroom. I'm gonna miss all this. The guilt was rising inside me as I didn't told her anything about Kai. I tried to focus on her. She was so beautiful. I was panting and pulled off from her. I turned her body making her facing me.

"Let me clean you. You gotta prepare a dinner for Mark."

I took the shower gell and started cleaning her body. As I done washing I admired her view. Wrapping my both arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. Her skin touched with mine was the wonderful feeling that I ever felt. Kissing her shoulder then slowly move to the crook of her neck and the last spot was her ear.

"Are you okay ?"

She asked and was about to turn her body facing me but I tighten the hug. She placed her hands on mine. I can feel the tears were pooling on my eyes waiting it time to fall.

"I just want to feel your body against mine. Admiring how beautiful you are. You know that I always love you right ?"

She nodded. I took a deep breath and loosen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter