Revenge

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNY POV

All of us had arrived the castle. Everyone was here except Renesmee since she still a kid. Bella left her with Jacob a werewolf guy at our mansion. I looked at my left where Jaebum was standing beside me. He smiled and gave me the encourage eyes. As we expected Victoria wouldn't agree with our suggestion and he chose to fight. I ran towards her while the other vampires were on their fight. A vampire came to me to avoid me to reach Victoria. I slammed her body on the floor and broke her head apart. Then another vapire grabbed my neck from behind, I locked her arms and turned while ripped her arms away. I jumped to her and break her head off. I looked at Victoria, she looked so arrogant. I ran to her but someone pushed me and slammed me on the floor.

I lost my consciousness for a moment. I cheeks were broke a bit. I looked at my left. Mark was struggling to get off from a vampire gripped. Bella helped Edward to ripped another vampire head. My other vampires were having a hard time to fight the new born vampires that Victoria created. I need to kill her to save their lifes.

I closed my eyes and felt the broken cheeks were healing. I opened my eyes and ran towards Victoria. She held my arms and threw me away making the wall broke and I landed on the other side. I ran back to the hole and saw Victoria was about to ripped Bambam's head. I went to her back and stabbed her with the knife. She gasped and turned to me.

"This for what you did to my family."

I said as I looked deep into her eyes. She fell on her knees with eyes still locked on me. I hold her head and break it apart. Finally she is dead.

"Turn on the fire, burn this place."

Carlisle said and went to his wife. The others started the fire and burn the entire on the place. Along with the ripped vampires. Some of the vampires went back to their places except the cullens. They want to stay for a night. I went to the kitchen preparing foods for Renesmee, Mark and Jacob. I placed the foods after called out their name.

"Hi Jacob. I hope you like this."

I said as he entered the kicthen along with Renesmee. After that Mark sat beside me. They started eating while I watched them. Jacob seems to be more protective when it comes to Renesmee. That what I thought seeing him talking and be so protective towards Renesmee when the girl was still a kid.

"Renesmee you left oppa. Why ? I thought you love me too."

Mark said playfully. He seemed had the same thought as mine. Jacob looked at him. I can detected he was slightly annoyed. Renesmee shook and chuckled.

"Its okay Jacob. He was joking. Enjoy your food. Mark you settle on the dishes."

I walked out from the room and saw Jaebum was sitting on the sofa while talking with Carlisle. Suddenly he was spazzing out. I stopped and tried to read him. Is it true ??? I stood in front of him in a blink.

"What was that ?"

I asked him in hurry. He looked panic.

"Jimin. He drowned himself. And Kai. Kai was looking for him."

I pushed back my hair and ran out from the mansion. What was he thinking about ? And Kai. Why he looked for Jimin ? I ran to my old house. I used Jimin's window to enter. None was home. His bathroom's door was locked and I heard the water was opened. I broke the door and saw Jimin was fully drowned in the water.

"JIMIN !!"

That was all I can do and went to him.

 

JIMIN POV

It was her voice. I missed it. I hold my breath and closed my eyes shut. Suddenly I felt someone lifted my body I still had my eyes close and hold my breath. If this what we felt when we died ? I felt like I was sitting on something cold. A pair of cold hands that I used to it hold my face. Her voice kept screaming my name.

"Jimin open your eyes. Please open your eyes. Breath. Please don't leave me."

She said while shook my body. I opened my eyes and saw she was crying in front of me. I took a deep breath and slowly touched her cheeks. She looked at me. I wished this was real.

"Jimin its me. Why you drowned yourself?"

I caressed her cheek with my thumb. It was real. I smiled and kissed her lips. I hugged her tight afraid that she will disappear. She broke the kiss and looked at me. I wipped her tears as she did the same to me.

"We need to go. I will pack your stuff. Go change."

"Where are we going ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter