Party

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

"YAHHHHH HURRY UP ! THEY WILL COME ANYTIME SOON."

Jin yelled as he saw Taehyung was playing with the ribbons that should be tied at the door and ceilings. All the boys were busy preparing their Halloween Party. Hoseok and Yoongi were busy with the songs that they should play during the party, while Namjoon and Jungkook were arranging the living making it has bigger space.

"Hey oppa relax. I'm here. I can help you."

Jenny patted Jin's back and smiled. They were in the kitchen cooking some foods and sorting plates on the table. Jimin was helping the others in the living room. His smile never disappear as they arrived the house since yesterday. She knew he missed his friends or to be call family so much. At first Jimin refused to come here since he thought he wasn't ready yet but after she talked for a moment he agreed. So far nothing was happen. The rest were so happy when the two knocked their door 2 days ago. Luckily it was night and all of them were in the house. As Jenny dropped the plan all of them agreed without thinking twice. She smiled while her hand was busy washing the plates.

"Hey. I'm glad you are back."

Jin said while he was chopping the tomatoes. She looked at him and smiled. Then she turned to her back watching the other boys were laughing together. She missed this moment. 

"I miss all this. You guys are my everything now. I'm sorry I left you guys. I was-"

"It's okay. You are back and we are happy. Look at them. Those are valuable and we can't find it anywhere."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He was so nice to everyone.

"Shall we start cleaning up now ? The foods are done."

He looked at her. She nodded happily. As they done with the decoration and everything everyone went to their room started to change their outfit.

"What are you today ?"

Jimin asked her as she took out a red clothe from a paper bag that she bought with Yoongi yesterday. After a violance force. She looked at him with smirk.

"Secret. How about you ?"

"Tch. I'm not going to tell you too."

He pouted and grabbed his paperbag. She laughed and sat on the bed.

"Hey I'm joking. I'm red riding hood tonight. I guess."

She placed a simple white dress with black lace along with a red mantel. He raised his eyebrows and sat on the bed beside her. The he laid his head on her lap.

"Guess what I am for tonight. Taehyung chose this for me."

He gave her his paperbag. She took out the stuff and there was a shirt and it looked like a school uniform. She frowned and looked at him.

"Why this ?"

"The time where my life change completely when I was in school. I met you. I met Taehyung. Hey I got something to you."

He went off from the bed and opened his closet bringing out the box. He gave it to her.

"It were all yours."

"It was my jacket. Why you keep this ?"

"It has its memory. I'm so glad I kept this."

She wore it and looked at him.

"You look exactly the same at that night."

He walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Thanks for everything. I can't believe that everything happened has its reason."

"Hey. Theres nothing to be thank to. No matter what happen I have you, you have me. Lets get ready."

She cupped his face and gave him a peck on lips. As they both done with the costumes they went out from the house.

"Hey RED RIDING HOOD."

"wATTA A NARUTO IS SPEAKING WITH ME."

Jenny looked at Yoongi who was fixing his headband infront the mirror.

"I'M THE JOKER. Look I'm smiling, WHERE IS MY HARLEY QUINN ?"

Taehyung was doing that Joker usual posed with his hand. Then Namjoon came to the living room with dracula outfit. Jenny and Jimin were changing a glance. The they both chuckled. Jin was Jack Sparrow, Hoseok was Captain Hook and Jungkook was Peterpan. To be honest its hard to see Jungkook's smile but he tried to get along with the others. Sometimes he smiled but then he just keep his mouth shut. She knew he wasn't okay. But she don't know what to do. A door knocked can be heard from the front door. Namjoon went to open it.

"NAMJOON !!!!!"

A loud scream can be heard from outside. It was Jackson and everyone knew it. He was hugging Namjoon and can't stop screaming.

"Hey I bring my friends with me."

Namjoon just gave him a nodded tried to calm Jackson. All of the boys were sitting in the living room. They were clicked so well with the other boys. Then another knock can be heard from the outside.

"I will go."

Jenny offered and went to open it. Junmyeon was standing with smile on his face. Then he lifted his right hand showing a bucket of fried chicken.

"Hey you don't have to bring this."

"Its okay."

He went in and greeted by the other boys. After they had a huge fine dinner, it wasn't formal since Jenny tried to cover all the vampires boys they sat in the living room while talking about random. Suddenly a cling sound can be heard. It was Jin who was standing from his place. Attentions were on him.

"I have an announcement. I quited from my workplace."

Everyone's eyes were wide open. But Jin looked so relax and even smiled.

"Because I'm going to open my own restaurant !!!"

Everyone was clapping and congratulated him. Suddenly Namjoon and Yoongi stood up.

"Well we have something too. We got a permenant contract from... XX ENTERTAINMENT !"

"Thats great !!"

The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter