Knives

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

As Jin finished his breakfast he went to meet Jenny. He wore a very nice white shirt with a tie and a black coat was hanging on his arm. His brown hair was slicked behind and he looked like he was going to an annual dinner or something. Jenny looked at him in awe since he used to wear his chef uniform from home.

"You looked great."

She said and gave him a smile.

"Tell me something I don't know."

She scoffed hearing that arrogant replied. They both laughed. Jin handed her a file where Park Jimin was written on it. It was Jimin's health report. She looked at him.

"Today he got an appointment with the doctor but I can't drive him there because I've got a very long party for today. So boring. Anyway I want you to drive him there. You got license right ?"

She nodded.

"How about Jungkook ?"

"Namjoon will take care of him and your friend too. Everything settle right ? Okay see you later. Bye."

Jin left as they finished talk. She entered the house and saw Jimin was sitting on the sofa. His hair was mess not knowing the exact flow, he was wearing sleeveless shirt and a short. He looked completely abandoned and lost. She approached him.

"You got an appoinment today. Lets change and let me wash your hair."

He just kept his mouth shut and let her lifted his arm. She placed him in front of the bathroom's sink and let him sat on the chair that she brought in. She moved her hands toward his head and stated to remove the cover on his forehead. The cut was closed already but still it needs cover to protect it from infection. She bend on her knees and lifted his right leg a bit. She unwrapped the bandage, the cuts were closed too.

"Maybe tomorrow you can stop take care of me. I can walk by myself and the cuts are slowly healing. You can..you can move out like what you want."

He felt something stucked in his throat. It was hurt as hell to finish that sentence. The feeling that he had to let his important thing away from him. The hole started to form on his chest. The rate of his breathing became slower as he tried not to cry again in front of her. Her eyes weren't on him as she put the bandage away. Her eyes started to form a tear on the corner but she quickly blinked for few times to dry it. She lifted her head and faced him. Smiled formed on her lips as her heart was crying inside. She stood from her initial position.

"Glad to hear that. I will be leaving after everyone is home tomorrow. Let me wash your hair you looked horrible now."

She smiled and motioned his head to the edge of the sink, started to wash his hair. Her eyes were focused on his hair while his eyes were on her. He missed everything about her. Every single of her he miss it, inside out. Thinking about her leaving make his heart ache and broke into pieces.

"Who is the guy that you living with ?"

He asked tried to know who was the unknown guy that lived with her after Ally left. She looked at him and frowned then smile formed on her lips again.

"It was Jackson. My friend and I'm not living with him actually."

She answered simply while putting some shampoo on his hair.

"I thought he was your boyfriend. Are you living alone before this ?"

Well he had to act like he know nothing.

"No I don't have boyfriend, I will broke his heart. Yes I'm living alone."

Her answer make him felt like a thousand knives were stabbing on his chest. Why she doesn't mention about Ally ? Why she hide about him ? Why she hurt herself by keeping all the pain alone ?

"Are you done ?"

He asked but he felt something stucked in his throat again. She turned off the water and helped his straighten his back. She placed his towel on his head, she was about to dry his hair but he grabbed her wrist.

"Its okay I can do it alone. You can go now."

His face was covered by the towel and he lowered his head as his eyes form tears already.

"I will put the clothes on your bed. I will be waiting outside."

As she closed the door he the shower and sat at the edge of the tub. He palmed his face and started to cry so hard. Why she act like everything was nothing ? Does she had removed his existance in her life ? Does everything between them was a dark past for her ? He cried so hard as he felt the knives stabbed his heart again. He let all out as he held the tears for awhile, his soul was taken away. His felt like a giant stone was placed on his chest make him felt hard to breath. His tears kept flowing through his cheeks and hands.

JENNY POV

As I stepped out I heard the shower was on, I took his outfit but I felt my movements were too slow, my vision was blurry. My breathing started to be so heavy, I felt something stucked in my throat. I swallowed that feeling but I failed when it continuously growing ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter