Stranger

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNY POV

I heard the boys went into their house. It was Sunday. Someone knocked my door. It must be Jackson.

"Hey you have to eat. I put the blood here kayy."

He said from outside my room. I heard the someone knocked the main door. Jackson opened it.

"Hi are you Jenny's friend ?"

It was Namjoon's voice. Jackson let him in.

"Yeh. I'm Jackson. What's your name ?"

"Namjoon. How was Jenny ?"

"She doesn't come out since yesterday. Left me here all alone."

Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Hey you can come to my house or we can hang out. If you want to."

Namjoon offered. Jackson eyes were glittered.

"Hey of course I want it ! Anyway how old are you ?"

"23."

"Woahh same !! We should hang out often maynn."

Jackson raised his voice, he was excited. 

"Wanna visit my house. I will introduce you with the others."

Namjoon pointed to his house.

"Cool ! I've gotta inform Jenny first. I will come in few minutes."

"Alright then. I will wait for yah !"

Namjoon went back to his house leaving the excited Jackson that will get new friends. Before he could reach my room I went out already.

"Hey Jenny I-"

"I know, but you have to wear long sleeve. Prevent to have skin contact. Control yourself don't-"

"Heyyy I knowwwwwwww. Don't worry. You gotta worry about yourself first. You look like a corpse."

Jackson shoved me to the bathroom, then he went to the boys house. All I did in the bathroom was sitting on the edge of the tub doing nothing.

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung helped Jimin to set himself on his bed since he can't walk properly due to the cut on his thigh.

"You really don't remember anything ?"

Taehyung asked and sat beside him. He shook his head.

"What is your last memory ?"

He looked at the wall tried to figure out on something.

"I broke with Sara and I told you that I want to move out from our house. Then I don't remember anything."

Taehyung looked satisfied with his answer.

"I will aks Jin to bring you some foods and water so you don't have to get up."

Taehyung went out from his room. He looked at his table beside his bed, a bandana was placed on it. He took it and wear the bandana around his wrist. Suddenly someone knocked his door and opened it.

"Someone is looking for you."

Jin said while placing the tray that he brought from the kitchen. He smiled knewing that Jimin was surrounded by a new place and people. Jin helped him to get off from the bed. As he went out from the room he saw a girl was sitting on the chair in the living room. It was Sara. Jin placed him on the chair and left them.

"What are you doing here ?"

Jimin asked with cold voice. He do remember her.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"We are done Sara. Don't you get it ? You cheated on me. Sorry my heart closed already. I forgive you. Just go home."

"I miss you. I really do and I'm here again cause I promised with someone that I will take care of you after this."

"Who ?"

"I can't tell you."

She lowered her head and shook.

"I don't care. Go away. We are done. Don't comeback. Like ever."

"But-"

"I said GO !"

She was startled by his voice. Tears fall from her eyes, she kept her head l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter