The Truth

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

It has been 3 days since she had gone. Every night after her leaving she always came up in my dream. It was a weird dream. It didn't change and always play the same part. Sometimes I felt like it wasn't a dream. It was too real to be a dream. In the dream I saw she was standing near to the window and in a blink she disappeared. She always left me dumbfounded after I woke up. Hoseok hyung, Tae and Jungkook used to sleep at her house to accompany Ally since she wasn't here. They claimed it for her safety too.

I don't know if they are actually 'protecting' her or the other way round.

I scoffed at my own thoughts. I laid my back on the bed and facing the roof. 

Does Ally also a vampire ?

I mumbled. She must be since she has the same characteristics with her. My eyes started to get heavier and slowly I drifted off.

I was in the same room again. It was dark and had dimmed yellow lights trying to fill up all corner of the room. I went out from the room and was greeted by a big hall. I was in the same mansion. It always be the same scene. I saw a chandelier in the centre of the huge hall. The walls were made by a soft materials with dark red in color and the design of the mansion was classic. As I moved closer to the centre I noticed there were humans on the sofa. A man was laying on the sofa with a woman was on top of her. The woman was biting the man's neck and then she moved away from him, slowly turned her head towards me. I was freak out when I saw Jenny with blood at the corner of her lips. She was biting that man's neck. That man was... me.

I sat on my bed as soon as I opened my eyes. I was sweating when I touched my neck. Quickly turning my head to the window to check if she was there. She was standing near the window and was looking at me with her poker face. I was turning away to switch on the lamp on the night stand. I turned back to her and same. She was gone as usual. I can't hold it anymore, this things make my mind mess up. I must know what was going on. I got off from my bed and took my jacket. I went out from the house and headed to the same place where I saw her standing that night.

I took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. I looked at the dark space in front of me. I was about to take a step enter the dark woods but someone grabbed my forearm pulling me away from that dark space. I loose my balance and was about to fall but a strong hand was making me keep up my balance. I looked at the owner hand. It was Jenny. I looked at her eyes. There weren't black or brown but golden. It was beautiful. I was admiring her eyes but then I went back to reality when she spoke to me with straight tone.

"Where do you think you are going? What is going on with your mind? It's dangerous in there."

She dragged me near to the playground then she let her hands off from me. Her golden eyes were looking at me angrily. Her lips were parted a bit trying to control her unstable breath and tried to calm herself. I was mad too. I was mad how can she make my mind full with her. I was mad why she didn't answer my question. I was mad she left me dumbfounded here. I was mad why she act concern towards me when she looked like she don't give a about me.

What is she doing here ?

How does she know that I was there ?

I was spazzing out again while looking at her face. It was 3 a.m. Her eyes still on me.

"Are you crazy ? What are you even thinking ? You don't know how dangerous the woods in the dark."

"You are the one who make me crazy ! What are you ?! Why are you doing this to me ?!"

I said it louder. I can feel my eyes were almost pop out. I balled my hands tried to hold my anger. My mind really mess up by her.

"I'm sorry. I tried to be far from you. I didn't mean to make your mind mess like this. Stop appearing in my mind. Stop making me worried for you. I have no strength anymore to hold the eager not to see you."

She hissed and turned away. She let out a heavy sigh.

"So don't. Don't go away."

I replied with low tone.

"Don't you feel afraid of me ? Don't you hate me ? Leave. I know you wouldn't stay."

She looked back at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter