Lie

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

I tried to open my eyes but it makes my head felt hurt so I decided to move my fingers a bit. Then I heard someone was calling out my name. It was a girl. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I was in hospital.

"Jimin-ssi are you awake ?"

I turned to my right, a nurse was standing beside me while fixing the temperature. I tried to move but hurt on my legs there was a sting spreaded on my thigh. I removed the blanket and saw my right thigh was covered by a bandage and I felt there was also bandage wrapping on my head.

"Jimin-ssi you can't move yet. Your leg aren't in good condition. Maybe you can move it tomorrow. Do you want me to call your friends ? They were waiting for you."

The nurse asked and placed a jug of water on the table. I shook my head.

"No. Don't tell them I was awake."

She nodded and smiled. Then she walked out from the room. I closed my eyes back then I heard footsteps were entering my room. As I can detect without opening my eyes I thought about 2-3 persons were in my room. Not long after that I heard more footsteps were entering my room.

"Jenny where is Ally ?"

It was Jungkook's voice asking where Ally was. Then I remembered that she died because of Victoria ripped her head. I wish I can comfort Jenny. I know she was hurt. She replied with low voice, Jungkook can't accept the truth that Ally was gone. Then I heard footsteps again out and not long after someone stepped in. I decided to move my fingers. Then I heard Taehyung's voice he was sitting beside me.

"Taehyung who are they ?"

I asked. I want to know how was her reaction. She was standing near the window behind Taehyung. I looked at all of them, Taehyung tried to say something but Jenny interrupted him.

"Hi. You are here because I hit you with my car. I was driving alone then you came from nowhere. I can't stop my car then I hit you. I'm sorry."

I shocked with her story but I maintain my face in calm expression. I heard Jin was calling out her name. His expresion was shock too and disbelief what had she told me. The others too. Then Namjoon told me that I was his new housemate. Then the doctor came in and did some checkup on me, he went out followed by Jenny and Jin. Then they came in back.

"The doctor said you may discharge tomorrow. I'm sorry again Jimin-ssi. I will be going."

Jenny said and bowed. How could she call me in formal ? Jimin'ssi ? Am I nothing but a stranger for her ? I was mad. Why ? She went out and I saw someone was wrapping her neck using his arm. He was a tall man afterall but I can't see his face. How could she just ignore what he did to her ? I was jealous and hurt.

We went back then I met Sara. I told her to go but she refused at first. Seriously I really don't want to see her again. Then she said she had promise someone. I asked her who but Sara doesn't want to tell me. Then I had a thought that the person she was talking about was Jenny. Now she was asking my ex to take care of me ? Why ? I really want to know why. I raised my voice for one last time. She left after that.

I went out from my room to drink some water. I saw Namjoon was talking with someone in the living room. After finished drinking, the glass slipped from my hands. I tried to pick up the pieces but end up cut my finger. Jin helped me to pick up the glass with Taehyung help me to get up. There were few drops of my blood on the floor. I saw that unknown guy was standing beside Namjoon with lust in his eyes. He was looking on the floor which my blood had dropped. Then Jenny came in and shoved him out. I guess he was a vampire too. I walked into the room. I miss her.

I heard a knock from my door. It was her, she sat on the chair beside me. The conversation was awkward. She still came with her moving out topic. It was hurt, really hurt. Does she really have to leave me here ? She went out and left. It was 3 a.m in the morning I heard someone was sobbing in the kitchen. Since my room was the closest so I can hear without opening the door then I heard Jin and Jungkook's voice. I heard he knew why Jenny did that. Then Suga's voice came, not long after that I heard no voice. They might left.

Everyone was getting ready for work. Jenny came to prepare some breakfast for them. We had our breakfast together and as usual she didn't eat anything. Jungkook played with his soup, his face was blank. He hurt even more, I heard that he want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter