Junmyeon

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

"Jenny can you help me cover at the cashier."

She went to the cashier as her manager went back to the store. It was Friday night and of course the cafe was full with couples and also groups of people who planned to hang out. She went to the cafe ealier since her manager asked for help. The owner also help tonight cause we were lack of staff.

"You can clean up the table now. I will take incharge here."

The owner came to her and smiled. She nodded and went to the tables. The customer came non-stop until the clock reached 1 a.m. There were still few couples and  a group of teens were drinking their coffees. She went back to the counter.

"What a hectic night."

Her manager sighed.

"You can go home now. You worked hard today and you even passed your hour."

The owner patted his shoulder.

"Seriously Mr. Kim ? Thank you !!"

Mr Kim nodded. He rushed to the staff room and took his jacket. He bid last goodbye to them.

"Bye Jenny ! Bye Mr. Kim !"

"Bye Kyungsoo !"

She waved at him.

"You should rest too Jenny."

She shook her head and smiled.

"Its okay Mr. Kim. Its my shift now. You should rest. I will make you hot coffee."

He nodded.

"Anyway I'm off now. You should call me Junmyeon."

He ruffled her hair and placed himself at one of the table at the customer area. She make him a cup of coffee and straightly went to his table.

"Here your coffee Mr.- I mean J-Junmyeon-ssi"

She hesitated at first. He smiled and looked at her.

"Aren't you tired ? Sit here first. You have to relax your legs."

She shook her head but endded up sat as he gave her a glare. It wasn't that scary but she obeyed.

"Good."

He took a sip of his coffee. She wondered around the cafe and saw a couple was playing with their chocolate. The girl playfully touch her boy's nose with her finger. Melted chocolate was spotted on his nose. He took a revenge and did the same to the girl. They ended up laughing when they looked really funny. The boy stood up and wiped the girl's nose with tissue. It was really cute. She miss Jimin. A smile formed without her realization as she thought if that were her and Jimin. Junmyeon noticed her smile. He turned around and saw the couple.

"Cute isn't ?"

She nodded without her realization.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend too ?"

He asked then he took a sip of his coffee again.

"Huh ?"

She looked at him. Suddenly Ally called her name from the counter.

"I'm sorry I got to go."

He smiled and nodded. She got off from the chair and went straight to the counter.

"Help me with this machine. I don't how this work. It suddenly doesn't want to cooperate with me."

Ally pouted. She giggled and pinched her sister's cheek. She explained how the machine works.

"Okayyy I got it. Hi Mr Kim !"

Ally bowed to the boss. He nodded as a reply and went to the kitchen to place his cup. A couple was entered the cafe.

"I'm going to take this customer. You go the store and refill this coffee."

She ordered her sister. She went to the counter and took the order.

"What kind of coffee you like ?"

She smiled. The boy was looking at her while his girl was looking at the menu. The boy winked at her. She smiled in disgust. How could he winked at her when his girlfiriend was standing right beside him ?

"Which one do you prefer ?"

The girl looked at her. She smiled and pointed some kind of coffee at the menu. Junmyeon went out from the kichen. He saw that the boy at the couter was looking at Jenny with a lustful stare. He went closer to the counter and stopped at the barista section as he saw another girl entered the cafe with an angry face. She was holding a cup of water, her eyes looked like she was searching something. Her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter