Memory

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

She curled herself in front of Jimin after seeing her sister being ripped apart. It was really hurt when she can't protect her sister. She cursed herself. Kai moved towards her when Leo dragged Jimin away from her.

"Hey don't cry you aren't pretty with this face."

He her cheek. She gave  him a death glare.

"Leo, L settle them I'm going back to the castle."

Kai walked away and went out from the mansion while she was in L's grip. Leo went near to Jimin's neck and sniffed it. Smirked form while he looked at her. She pushed L away and ran to Leo. L was slammed on the glass wall, the glass pieces were spreaded all over him. She pushed Jimin away from Leo and grabbed his neck slamming him on the floor. A curve undeneath Leo formed due to the strong pushed. L went to Jimin and kicked him to the glass wall. The glass break and covered his body. A few pieces of glass were stucked in his thigh and finger. He removed the glasses and whined in pain. L moved closer to him, his eyes were closed after he smelled Jimin's blood. He smirked and touched Jimin's thigh and squished the cut. Jimin groaned in pain and the blood dripped from his thigh even more. She lost her attention towards Leo and ran to L.

She pushed him to the wall and locked her arm around L's neck. Leo went to Jimin and kicked him again to the wall. Jimin's head was banging to the wall, he shut his eyes tight then he didn't move. Leo went to her and hold her head, he was about to pulled her head upwards but then he stopped when they heard a loud bang from the door. The door opened and another vampires came in. In the blink of an eye Jaebum pushed Leo to the other side, BamBam and Youngjae pushed L away from her. Jinyoung and Mark helped Jaebum tearing Leo apart. While Yugyeom went to help Youngjae and BamBam. Jackson went to her, helping her to stand up. They moved to Jimin, unconscious. She touched his thigh, blood. Jackson gulped when the smell of the blood tried to control him.

"Jaebum !"

Jackson yelled. Jaebum went to them, Jackson walked away as he tried not to eat his friend's boyfriend. He helps the others to thow the bodies into the fire. Jaebum moved closer to Jimin's head and touched it, blood.

"He lost too much blood we need to bring him to the mansion first. I will contact one of my friend he is doctor in the hospital."

Jaebum lifted him. They burned the mansion and went back to the mansion. They were waiting in the hospital while Jimin was in the operating room. Jaebum's friend knew who they were since his adoptive mother was a vampire too. Not long after that the doctor went out from the operation room. Everyone rushed to him. There were 7 boys and 1 girl around him.

"He is fine don't worry. We have to wait for him to wake up for further progress."

The doctor explained and left them. Jimin was transfered to the normal room. The vampire boys went home already except Jaebum. She went to his room, seeing him with wires and bandage wrapped around his head make her heart hurt. They boys had arrived and entered the room. Only have Jimin was lying unconscious, Jaebum and her was sitting on the sofa. 

"Jenny where is Ally ?"

Jungkook noticed the lack of one person in the room. She stood and went to him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. She is gone."

Tears escaped her eyes.

"No Jenny. No. You are lying right ? You are lying !"

Jungkook grabbed her shoulder and shook her body. Her eyes were locked on the floor. Hoseok went to Jungkook tried to calm him. Jungkook ran out from the room, Jin followed him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter