White

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

After she left I laid myself on bed with blanket covered from the top of my head to my toes. Then I heard someone was knocking my door. I felt the weight on my bed.

"Hey I have something to give to you."

It was Taehyung voice. He shook my shoulder.

"What ?"

I said under my blanket. He sighed.

"Jenny left something for you."

"Just put it somewhere. I will see it later."

I heard he placed something on my table and my bed. Then he went out. I lifted my blanket and saw the banana pillow beside me. Slowly lifted and hugged it. Her scents all over the pillow. The warm fluid flew again. Quickly wiped the tears away and got off from my bed. Approached the table where the box had place. THANK YOU was written on top of the lid. It was her hand written. I lifted the lid. It had frames with our picture and polaroids with us hugging each other and some of it were my candid. My face when I was looking at the cup when we had a coffee, the time when I was listening to my ipod, the time when I was looking at the screen while choosing a movie at cinemas, the time when I was enjoying my ice cream and the time when I was looking at her with shock since she gave me a peck on my lips. I do remember everything that had been captured in those photos. She really left every single of our memory that we had together behind. I placed the polaroids back to the box and noticed that she left a letter in it. I took out the letter from its envelope. It was her hand written but I can't help myself imagined that she say it to me by herself.

To my one and only Park Jimin,

Knowing you is the most beautiful moment that ever happened in my life. Feeling your love that you showered me with it make me feel the warm that I miss the most. Leaving you is my hardest decision but I know I have to. I'd make you suffered with your knowing and without your knowing too. Seeing you grew up in front of me make me feel like I'm watching a movie where I can't be the actress. You were a small boy that thought her mother left him with no reason. But the fact her mother had suffered her cancer without his knowing. He met a boy that taught him how to survive. Sometimes I left some foods in front of their house. The smile that form on that small boy lips make me feel like the time stopped for awhile. Then I lost him when he moved out from that old house. I lost myself for awhile. I don't know how he looks alike when he get mature. I can't recognize him even his voice. All I remember was the small smile. Then I met you. You had such a cold pair eyes. No smile on your face. Since the day I met you, you reminded me to that boy. I can't keep myself away from you. One day when I went to your room I found someone blouse. It was a woman blouse and it looks old. Suddenly I recognized the scents on that blouse. It was belongs to someone that I killed. She knew she was going to die anytime soon. She doesn't want her son to see her death so she decided to kill herself. But before she did it I found her, then she asked me to kill her. I did. She was the last human that I kill for blood. I was going to tell her son that his mother died but I decided not to tell her son anything. Seeing that boy cried under the lamp with cold breeze touched his cheeks make me feel guilty. I approached him. He looked at me with his puffy eyes while his tears fall from the corner of his eyes. I gave him my jacket and a bun. I smiled when he thanked me like a thousand times and keep on saying that he haven't had a meal for a day. I walked away when he finished his bun. Then I saw a boy was walking from the other side of the road. It was Taehyung. I told him that there was a lost boy and I gave him some money to take care of him. He did. I thanked him a lot. Since that day I know that the boy that I missed so much was you. I promised myself that I will take care of you but I failed. I hurt you. I can't protect you. Jimin I'm sorry that I killed your mother. I'm sorry that I broke the promise that I will never leave you when the fact now I left you. I hope you will live happily after this. There was a bracelet that your mother left it to me. Goodbye my love. Park Jimin.

Jenny.

After read her letter I picked the bracelet, then I remembered my old memories. The day my mom didn't come home, the day I met a young woman under the night lamp and the day when Taehyung found me.

/flashback/

"Jimin you have to stay in home okay. I want to go out."

My mom told me and kissed my forehead. I was packing my school stuff in my room. We lived in the small house. I know my mom borrowed money from other people. I was 7 back then. Sometimes a group of man came to our house asking for money. I used to it when everytime they came mom told me to get into my room. They never know my existance. Tonight I felt different. Mom's eyes were heavy when she looked at me. Her smile slowly faded as she looked away from me. But I just keep silent. She went out leaving me alone in the house. I thought she was working at the restaurant as usual. I went to bed. It was morning I noticed mom wasn't here, I went to school as usual and got home. No mom again. I decided to wait for her. Night already. I went out from my house and went to all her workplace. They said mom had quited about a week ago. I lost for a moment. Slowly make my steps back to my house. A loud voice screaming telling other people to get faster can be heard from inside my house. It was the guy that used to come to my house. They took everything in the house and locked it. I was hiding behind the wall. Tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter