Welcoming Party

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

 

"Taehyung ahhh hurry up. It will getting hotter."

 

Hoseok hyung was yelling from the living as he done wearing his sport shoes. I was fixing my sweater besides him while waiting for Taehyung. He came a few seconds after that and Hoseok hyung walked to the front door with us taggling behind him. As we stepped out Hoseok hyung was smiling and looked to his left.

 

"Hi Jenny. Good morning."

 

She was standing in front of her door while holding a bunch of key. She probably was about to unlock her house.

 

"Hello and goodmorning oppa."

 

She smiled and bowed. Then I realized she was wearing the same outfit she wore last night when I saw her on the side of the road.

 

"Where have you been ?"

 

Taehyung asked the question that had popped in my head. 

 

"I went for a walk and fresh air."

 

Lied. I knew she was lying. My eyes dropped on her shoes. Mud and sticks were spotted on the side of her shoes.

 

"Do you want to join us ?"

 

Hoseok hyung asked us. I just keep my mouth shut and just looked at her blankly. I really had that interest want to ask her something but my ego blocked my wish.

 

"I'm sorry oppa but I can't. I have to prepare for our party tonight. Sorry once again."

 

"Its okay. Anyway we gotta go before the sun come out."

 

We walked away from the house and started our exercises but my mind wasn't here. I can't stop thinking where she had been for whole night. Why she had mud on her shoes like she was walking in the woods for whole night? And why she looked so fine but yet she drives me crazy?

 

AUTHOR PPOV

 

"Almost 9. I want to check the foods. Go check out stuff and make sure you hide all of it."

 

Jenny went to the kitchen and unwrapped the plastic that covered the bowls. As she was shifting some bowls she heard someone was walking towards her door.

 

"HUUU,,,, done already."

 

DinG dOnG

 

She went to the door without taking off her apron. As she opened the door Jin was holding a basket filled with fruits and the boys were standing while smilling at her at the back. He handed her the basket making her eyes caught on something. Then she realized she forgot about her apron. She motioned them into the house and making the boys sat on the chair that had prepared.

 

The girls were sitting at the very edge of the table since 9 persons were a large number compared to the size of her table. The boys were done setting themself and started to thanked the girls for the food and so on. The rest of them were enjoyed dinner except Jimin who was keeping his mouth shut all the time. The girls tried so hard to pretend they eat their foods but the knew it was impossible. So the girls started to feed the boys who were sitting nearest them. Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung were really enjoyed by the girls who continuosly feeding them especially Hoseok. His smiles never fade from his lips everytime Jenny fed him.

 

The girls didn't realized there was a pair of eyes watching their acting. As they finished their foods Jenny started to clean up the table and served the fruits that Jin had brought. 

 

"Oppa stop it. HAHAHAHA"

 

Ally slightly pushed Jungkook's hands away from her since he was trying to put some letuce on her face. Then Taehyung and Hoseok joined the them and played together. After they messed up everything Jenny gave them a playful glare which was mean to WHAT-HAVE-YOU-DONE-TO-MY-HOUSE. They were laughing as they realized what they had done. Jenny placed the bowl that had peeled fruits and bottles of soju on the table.

 

"HERE OUR !"

 

Hoseok said as he helped Jenny opened the bottle. Jenny started to pass the cups to the boys. Namjoon and Yoongi started the party with one shot. Jenny sat on Hoseok's place which was beside Jin and Jimin.

 

"Oppa, for how long have you rent the house ?"

 

She asked Namjoon while holding a cup of soju that she just used it as a prop. Namjoon looked at her as he done filled his cup with that liquor.

 

"It had been 2 years since I rent the house. Anyway why are you moving here ?"

 

"First. The rent here is more cheaper than our old house."

 

A lie.

 

"Second. We have no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter