Gone

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 

She went back into the house after she had calmed herself. Ally was cleaning up the table and was about to finish. Jenny sat on the chair with blank face. She has no idea what was going on. She don't know what to do. Ally sat beside her and caressed her hands.

"I don't know he knew that much"

She said without looking at her sister. She lost for a moment. Ally knew exactly what her sister felt. A sigh escaped from Jenny.

"I will be out for days trying to find new place to get our stock or maybe we have to move out again."

Her head getting lowered by each words.

"No I don't think so that we have to move out again. This is the best place."

"But still I will be going out to do some survey here."

"Okay then. Anything just let me know."

 

- - - - - - - - 

 

TING TING TING !!!!

 

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD !!"

Ally hit the frying pan with the spatula making a cling sound echoed in the house. The boys groaned as they heard that annoying sound interrupted their sleep.

"UWAHHHHHHH ~~~~~~~~~~~~"

The boys started to wake up and sat on their place. They were yawning and stretching their body. 

"Where are we ?"

Namjoon said while rubbing his eyes. The others starting to realize that they weren't in their room yet house. They turned to Ally who was standing with her arms crossed on her chest.

"My house oppa~ Hurry up and get shower at your own house okay !!"

Ally said with a command tone. Then she heard some of them were groaning while holding their head.

"Awww my head hurts a lot."

Jungkook rubbed the back of his head trying to endure the pain. Then he smelled something.

"Hurmmm smells good."

Taehyung said with his eyes closed and sniffed. Ally smirked.

"I had cooked breakfast for you guys and herb soup for release your headache. So if you late you wouldn't get it. So ... HURRY UP THEN !!"

She make that cling sounds again. The boys started to get off from their place and ran towards the door. Ally started to clean up the living room, a few seconds later the living room back to its original position. She went to the kitchen to look over her cooking. 

 

Ding Dong ~~

 

She went to the door and opened it revealing smilling Taehyung with towel around his neck, toothbrush on his right hand and his outfit was hanging on his forearm. She frowned to see the boy who was standing in front of her house with this unpolite state.

"Yes ?"

"Can I shower here ? Our toilet full already. Ngeeee"

"Okay sure oppa."

She chuckled as she heard the reason he came to her house. She led him in and he gave her a wide smile and ran to the bathroom. Ally went back to the kitchen and continue her cooking. Suddenly she heard Taehyung was calling out her name. She blinked and wait for him to continue.

"CAN I USE YOUR TOOTHPASTE ??!!"

Ally almost burst as she heard him.

"OKAY !"

Not long after that she heard he yelled out her name again. She smiled when he used that cute yet annoying tone.

"CAN I USE YOUR SHAMPOO ?!"

"OPPA JUST USE IT. I DON'T MIND !"

She yelled back as she started to set up the table. She was standing in front the stove waiting for her soup to boil. Suddenly she felt someone was poking her waist making she startled a bit. Sigh escaped from her lips tried to calm herself. As she turn she found the smilling Jungkook that had succeed his joke. Then he sniffed as he smelled something nice passing his nostrils.

"Hummmm.. smell so good."

"How you get into here ?"

"I'm looking for Taehyung hyung because he said he want to get shower here. And the door wasn't locked. Its dangerous yunno. What if it wasn't me ?"

"Ouh I must forgot to unlock it. Hey I'm okay. Don't worry. Anyway try this. I'm not sure about the taste."

"WAHHHHH It taste great. I think my headache would fly away as I finish this soup. Thank you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter