Hurt

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV

It was a cold night. I looked out through my window placing my chin on my knee while hugging those. The cold breeze entered my room slowly touched my cheek and make me shivered due the coldness. I took a deep breath and let it go with a heavy sigh. Fixing my stare into the sky while enjoying the stars tried to let my feels away like those winds but I can't. Everything was perfect until that morning. There was a star that caught my eye. It was shining but at the same time the shine was about to go away. I was star gazing in my room alone.

/flashback/

We were hanging out at the Han river, the others were playing together while I was sitting near the river with Ally. She smiled while looking at the sky, I wondered how can she manage to look beautiful and cute at the same time. A smile formed from her thin lips causing her cheeks to puff and making her eyes closed a bit. Her hair fall on her shoulder and few strands fall on her face covered a few amount of her face from my view, I still manage to say it was beautiful. Her small chin make me want to touch it while lifting her head looking into her round golden eyes. Tried to figure out what she was thinking about me too. I can't keep my eyes away from her.

"Oppa ? Oppa ? Why are you looking at me like that ?"

She waved one hand over my face. I blinked after she snapped me back to the reality. I smiled and looked into her eyes. A smile formed on her lips. I shook my head as a sign it was nothing to her.

"Am I too cute to handle ? HOHOHOHO."

She cupped her face with her palm and tilted her head a bit. Yes she was too cute for me to handle. I smiled and did the same pose to her while smilling. She laughed.

"But oppa is more cuterrrrr than I am."

She pouted. Then looked back to the sky, enjoying her view.

"Do you love stars ?"

She asked like a kid asking for a candy.

I asked. She nodded and looked at me.

"Which star do you like the most ?"

I looked at the sky, nothing. I can't find any star that caught my attention. I looked back at her, she was looking at me. She smiled and wait for my answer. Her smile even brighter from those all star for me. I admitted that I sounds cliche but that was what I felt. I smiled.

"None of them."

I shook my head. She looked at me with her eyes opened wide. 

"Why ?"

She asked. I giggled from her reaction. She was too cute. It looks like you are giving a candy to a kid then you take it back. 

"Because you are my star. How can I look at the other star ? I don't want to be a cheater."

She looked at me with her jaw dropped. I think it can touch the ground. Then she shook her head and looked at me in anger. I laughed from her reaction.

"Hey not funny kayy."

She pouted again. This time she lifted her leg and bend it placing her chin on her knee while staring at the reflection from the river. The emotion in her eyes were changing. From the happy to the sad one.

"Hey whats wrong with that look ?"

I asked while tilted my head towards her. Is she crying ?

"Are you crying ?"

I asked in confuse. She wiped her tears and looked at me. She still manage to form a smile.

"No. I just letting my sadness away cause I feel so happy right now. I have no space for the happiness that I got from you guys and you so I have to cry."

She laughed at her own joke. I'm not satisfied with that answer. But I still smiling.

"Oppa."

I looked at her.

"What if you like someone but she was hiding a secret from you. Are you mad at her ?"

I tried to imagine that girl was her.

"What kind of secret ?"

"Hurmmm.... This is just an example. What if she is a killer ?"

"Then I think I will get mad at first. But who knows she had reason for it."

She silent.

"Why are you asking all of sudden ?"

She shook her head and smiled.

"Nothing. Just a random thought."

She smiled. Bitter I think. The silent crept the atmosphere. I tried to shove it away by asking her question.

"Which star you like the most ?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter