"Its secret Taehyung oppa"

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes slowly trying to deal with the light that escaped from the window and filling the space around me. Then I realized that I was on my bed and not on the sand where I met her last night. Jenny. I remembered I met her. But, is it really her ? Since she always appear in my dream I almost can't differentiate which one is realy or dream. I hope everything was real and not a dream. I stood up from my purple bed and went straight to my hanging jacket. I saw spots of dust on the elbow side and I touched it trying to ensure the texture of it.

Sand

A smile formed on my lips along with the scene when we were sitting, chatting and me even sleeping at the beach last night. Everything was real, she came back because of me. I walked to the bathroom to take a hot shower after I felt my body started to feel numb because of the cold breeze at the beach last night. I was even smiling during shower as she came across in my mind. I was so into her now.

What is wrong with me ? Why everything seems to be perfect ?

 

I went out from my room with towel was hanging on my head I heard Jungkook was running entering the house. I stopped and leaned my body at the frame of my bedroom door.

"Hyung-deul! Jenny is back ! Ally invite us to join breakfast with them. All of us."

"Really ?! Jenny is back !!!"

Hoseok hyung looked at Jungkook to ensure what he heard was true or not. Jungkook nodded vigorously. Hosesok hyung got off from his seat and went to the front door heading to the next door house. After a moment the rest of us follow him.

As we arrived I saw Hoseok was ruffling her hair and wanted to hug her but she refused. I smirked. 

 

‘Only me can have that.’

 

‘Why i thought of that’

 

We sat and started eat our breakfast.

 

“How are you ? Where have you been ?”

 

Jin asked.

 

“Somewhere. Got something to do. I’m fine oppa. Thanks for your concern”

 

She sat besides me. In front of her was Hoseok. I realized that he looked at her all the time. 

 

“How was everyone ?”

 

“Everything was fine. Just missed you a bit”

 

Jungkook replied.

 

“Thanks for the replacement twin. I trust you for taking care of her”

She pointed to Ally.

 

“Jenny do you want to join us?”

 

Namjoon asked all of sudden.

 

“Where ?”

 

She looks confused.

 

“Busking”

 

I replied. Suddenly the 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter