Goodbye

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNY POV

There I left him in his room alone after I broke his heart into pieces. Ignored his sob when the fact I really want to hug him telling him that everything is going to be alright. But I knew everthing wasn't fine even from the start.I went into my house and laid myself on my so called bed hugging my banana that he gave me. He used to hug this when he dicided to overnight here, I can smell his scent. Ally knocked the door, she entered slowly as I gave her the sign to come in. Guilty and sadness can be seen through her round golden eyes. She sat on the edge of my bed and caressed my thigh giving me the strength to stay strong. I have to stay strong for her. I have to protect her. Evetho deep inside me I was broken, weak and can't even protect myself. I broke someone's heart. 

"I was a jerk."

Covered the banana on my face. Tears were falling on my bed. 

"No you aren't. You tried to do the best."

"Yes I did my best to crash him into pieces again. Well done Jung Jenny."

"Unnie, it isn't your fault. Tomorrow I will do the same to Jungkook. Then I'm a jerk too. Even worse I burdened everyone around me. Especially you. I'm sorry. I promise you this will be the last. I wouldn't burden you anymore."

I sat on my bed facing her. I hold both her hands.

"What are you talking about ? You aren't a burden for me. You are my everything. Listen I never thought that you make  my life suffer. You are the only one I have. Promise me that you wouldn't leave me okay."

Sigh escaped through her small mouth. The sun had shown itself, we decided to make a last breakfast for the boys. As we went to their house we helped Jin who was busy to make the breakfast. They really enjoy the breakfast. Jimin didn't show himself and refused to go out from his room. Taehyung tried but failed. The smiles on their face disappeared as we talk about our moving out. 

I'm sorry Jungkook.

I heard Ally's mind. My ability was back. Slowly I can read the minds in the house. I was glad. Jungkook face was showing all sadness and disappointment as he looked at Ally. But Ally lowered her head, lost all her courage to meet his eyes. Then anger replace him. Jungkook stood up and entered his room. A loud bang of door can be heard all over the house. I patted Ally's thigh giving her the courage to go to his room. She slowly made her way to his room.

"Can't you stay ? You know how broke he is right ?"

Taehyung looked into my eyes. I shook and sighed. His eyes filled with hope that I'm going to stay. I knew he really concern about Jimin since he was the one who stayed with his the longest. A few minutes of silent with sadness atmosphere a loud crash can be heard from Jungkook's room. Everyone was startled and rushed to his room. Ally went out from his room slowly and closed the door as we reached his room. She wiped her tears and smiled.

"I'm sorry if I ever make you guys feel uncomfortable or so on. Thanks for the happy moments that I shared with you guys. You guys are the best thing that ever happen in my life. If this is the last time I've got the chance to smile and see you guys I just want to say that I will remember you guys forever. Thank you again."

Ally spoke as we gathered in the living room, this time without Jungkook and Jimin. Tears were falling again through her cheeks. I smiled and looked at them one by one. Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon. We hugged them for the very last farewell before the went for work.

"You are still cold."

Yoongi said as we broke the hug. I smiled.

"I have reason grandpa. Don't sleep too much do exercise more."

He shook his head.

"I'm going to miss your cook. Come here again and I will cook more often for you."

Jin pouted. I nodded giving him the false hope. We waved to them as they prepared to go for work leaving Jin, Jungkook and Jimin in the house. The loud crash can be heard again from Jungkook's room, no one can stop him since he locked himself. I went to the cafe to meet Junmyeon as we want to resign.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter