The Cullens

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNY POV

I sat on my window facing the forest while staring at the moonlight. It was full moon. The night breeze touched my cold cheeks blowing my hair make it fall behind my shoulder. I felt nothing now. Everything seems empty and silent. I lost my ability again. I had decided that this will be my last. While kicking my legs in the air a strong wind entered the house. It must be them. Suddenly someone was knocking my door. I turned and saw Jaebum with a pack of blood on his hand. He gave me a warm smile.

"Hey. I know you must be tired drink this first and go down. They has arrived."

He handed me the blood and left. As I finished drinking my blood I went down. I saw they were talking in the living room. The Doctor was right, with this amount we can destroy Victoria and her peoples. One of the guy noticed me. I smiled and joined them.

"Francesca ? Is that you ?"

A lady was looking at me. She moved closer and touched my face. I froze. Then I pushed her hands away slowly and smiled.

"I'm Jenny. Francesca is my mother."

"You really resembles her. Honey I heard about your story. I'm sorry for your lost. You'd been through a hard time."

She caressed my cheeks and motioned me to sit with them.

"This is Jenny. Jenny they are The Cullens."

I smiled and they started to introduce theirself.

"I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme."

A blonde man said while wrapping his arm around his wife waist. Another couple spoke.

"Emmet and Rosalie."

The guy had a big body though. I think it required 2 Jimin and a half to fit him. Mentally laughing here. Besides them sat another couple, the girl had short hair while the boy had a bit curly hair.

"Hi I'm Alice and this is Jasper."

She sounds bright and happy. At the corner there was a family. I thought. They were holding a girl with age around 10. The guy looked at me. I noticed he read me.

"I'm Edward and my wife Bella. This is our child Renesmee."

I smiled and turned to the lady that approached me ealier. She smiled.

"My name is Marie. You mom is my friend."

As we finished introduced ourself we strated to talk about the fight. At first the don't want to destroy Victoria, but because of a simple misunderstanding they almost had a fight. After they heard about my story they decided to destroy them for their own safety. I really felt uncomfortable when Edward looked at me, I used to read people not people read me.

"This is the weapon."

Marie took out a knife from a bag. It was too long to consider as a knife but too short to be a sword. It had carved on the blade.

"Your mother gave it to me. This also the main reason why Victoria want to kill your family."

I picked up the knife and hold it. Jackson who was sitting beside me leaned closer as his curiosity took control.

"How this works ?"

Jaebum asked.

"Stabbed into any part of the body and the vampire will die. Thats all. Its too powerful."

Marie explained. After a long discussion we decided to have some practice tomorrow. The group was dismissed, everyone went to their own room. I went to the kitchen and saw Renesmee was looking on something in the fridge.

"Hey honey what do you want ?"

I bend and caressed her head.

"I want to eat something but the fridge has nothing. Only blood."

She pouted. I poked her nose and smiled. In a blink I ran to my room and took my bag.

"I have foods. Do you want me to cook something ? I always cook for human."

The memories that I used to cook for the boys played in my mind. Jin always help  me in the kitchen. I went to the stove. It was dusty and and a bit rusty. Luckly it still can be use. I cook some foods and served it for her. She smiled and started to eat the food.

"I went out for awhile. I'm sorry that I left her here. I should have cook something before."

I shook my head as the sign no problem. Bella went in with Edward behind her. They joined us at the table. I looked at Bella. She was same as Jimin I can't read her. I frowned.

"She had protecter or else she is a protector."

Edward said.

"I heard you. I just wonder she same with someone I knew."

I replied. This is so frustrating.

"Stop reading me Edward."

"You read me too."

Three of us chuckled. It was a bit hard to have the same abilty with other vampire.

"Wahhhhhh I SMELL FOODSSSSS.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter