Angel

Little Do You know [Re-WRITE] [EDIT]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

My eyes were on her until she turned to me with anger in her eyes. I've never seen this side of her since she always being the cute and cheesy girlfriend. Yeah we are no long couple this time and I can see the other side of her. She annoyed with my silly behavior and angry with it. Well kinda your plan worked in other way Park Jimin, applaused !

"What the hell is wrong with you PARK JIMIN ?"

She snapped me back to reality with her second yelling voice. Wahhh she never raised her voice before this to me and she even called me PARK JIMIN. Ouch it hurt !

"What ?!"

I printed a poker face and raised my eyebrows. She sat back on the opposite chair and crossed her arm. Her eyes looked straight into mine. Should I feel scare because a vampire was made at me. She might my blood till the last drop.

"He is my guest and YOU ! Why are you acting like that just now ? You make him feel uncomfortable."

She pointed her index finger to me. My eyes were widen. How dare she ! Aish this girl. I straighten up my back and moved closer to the table.

"Yah where is your manners then ? You brought your guest into my house."

She rolled her eyes.

"I did that cause I don't want to leave you alone and I'm the one who take care of you. What if something happen when I was not around you ?"

"THEN DON'T LEAVE ME !"

She was taken back. I knew my voice was quite high and make her startled a bit. I can't hold back anymore when she said like that but the fact she left me. She was here for nothing but a stranger to me. A deep sigh escaped between my lips. Then the silent took the dominant. I wasn't looking at her but can see her from the corner of my eyes. She was looking on her lap, only her top of head facing me. I closed my eyes and a sigh escaped again. I looked at her.

"Help me. I want to go to my room."

She stood up without facing me. I can't help myself not to look at her. She had no expression at all.

"Do you want anything ?"

She wasn't facing me and stood between my doorway. 

"No. Just leave me alone."

"Okay then anything called me I will be in the living room."

Then she walked out. It was a tense feeling between us. We never fought like this. Now I know how far she had go. I took out her watch under my pillow. I used to hold tight on this when I miss her. How could she left me after what she had done to me ? I covered myself with my blanket and slowly drifted off with tears escaped my eyes.

"Hey wake up."

I felt someone shook my body. It was her. I didn't move my body. She shook my forearm.

"Wake up. It almost dinner time. You haven't had your lunch. You have to eat ... oppa."

She was hesitate with her last word.

"Leave it there."

Like how you left me.  

"Promise me you will eat this. I'm going back. Jungkook is in the living room. You can ask his help if you want anything."

"Just go."

You used to it.  

Then she left the house. I uncovered myself and looked at the meal blankly. I ate it slowly.

JENNY POV

I was pissed by him. Why would he act like that ? I sat on the sofa and watch the tv.

"Hey Jenny ! I'm home !!!"

Jackson entered the house with smile. Like always. He sat beside me. Then he placed a paper bag with M logo on it. Was it McD paper bag ?

"Yah ! You eat human's food ?"

I was facing him. He nodded and smiled.

"You gotta taste this. Happy Meal is awesome yanno ! I got this angry bird as the gift. Then Namjoon bought me another set since he said I was pathetic not knowing what McD was. Well yeah thats true."

I was mentally face palming here. How can this vampire act like a real human ?

"Oh I remember now. Jin said he want to see you tomorrow morning. I don't know why. And I planned to follow Namjoon again tomorrow. He said he want to bring me to the amusement park."

"You got to be more careful. Long wear sleeves, snapback, snea-"

"YAYAYAYYAA I know. Don't nag at me like a granny."

He put his hands on his ears and got off from the sofa. I went out from the house tried to get fresh air. Everything was a mess now. I went to Han River while star gazing alone and laid myself on the gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter