I Will Follow You To The Depths Of Hell

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taekwoon..." Wonsik mubled under his breath, "Why did you come back?" He asked as the other walked in carefully, unaware of his surroundings. 

"I already made my decision." Taekwoon answered.

"It's Taekwoon!!"

"He's back!"

"Ravi will perform now!!" 

The ghouls cheered excitedly, desperate as they got a hold of Taekwoon's arm, "Hurry! Go to Wonsik!" 

"SING!" 

"Now!"

"Now!"

"Hurry!" 

Taekwoon broke into a cold sweat when he just felt an icy cold hold around his wrists along with a force pulling him, It's so cold... His hands had started to shiver, I can't get nervous now...

"I'm glad you came back, it seems that Ravi was waiting for you." Sebastian said with amusement. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Ravi stood up angrily, "I already gave up!" Taekwoon flinched, he didn't realise he was quite close to where Ravi was, "Who says I'm going to perform with him!?"

Taekwoon, taken aback by the other's outburst, felt his foot slip from stage he had stepped on, however, his fall had cut short as Wonsik instantly held the other by his shoulders. 

They both stood, face to face, Wonsik looking at the other's face with grief and sorrow, holding him by the shoulders, his hands clammy, while the other reached out his hand to touch his face.

Taekwoon's finger had just grazed the other's jaw when Wonsik pulled back, turning away, his back facing the other, "I'm not going to go through with this!" 

The ghastly voices turned horrendous and heavy, "WE WILL RIP BOTH OF YOU APART!!"

"PERFORM!!"

"SING!"

"BOTH OF YOU DO IT OR ELSE...!!" 

"Taekwoon! Wonsik! SING TOGETHER!!" 

It only made Wonsik angrier, he was just a ghost, given a temporary human form, what if they don't succeed? Sebastian doesn't want them to succeed either. He knew it all too well. And if he does succeed, will he go back in time? Will he arrive to this era? 

Will him and Taekwoon ever meet again? 

Will Taekwoon remember him? 

Will Sebastian go after Taekwoon?

It only made Wonsik want to die faster, no harm should ever come on Taekwoon nor should he forget Wonsik. If it wasn't for this form he would've never met the other and he was thankful for all of it. 

"You have nothing to do with this! You have no reason to perform with me, nor do you have the right to!!" He snapped, why did Taekwoon follow him into this hell hole when he had already saved him by letting him go? "WHY DID YOU COME BACK!?" He was angry but his anger was forgotten when he felt a pull on his coat from the back.

Taekwoon rested his head against the other's back while holding it, he sighed, breathing in the familiar scent he missed so much, Don't act like this... I know... Who you are... And he started singing. Wonsik. 

Wonsik froze as he heard the other, it wasn't the song they had rehearsed together... 

He was taken back to that dark, dull room, his ears pressed against the thin walls to hear that soft voice sing. 

His heart skipped a several beats as he tried to speak, "How... How do you know... This song..?"

He turned around, feeling tense, "Who taught you...!"

Then the realization dawned on him at the sight of the other, "It was... You?" 

At that moment, Taekwoon looked like everything he ever wanted, at that moment, Taekwoon looked absolutely stunning...

"Siren... Was you?" Wonsik felt his legs lose all strength, he wobbled as he took a step back, his heart thumping so loud in his chest, it was difficult to breathe, "No, it can't be... How could I not recognise you after all this time?" 

Taekwoon walked forward, his arms extended, coming in contact with the piano. 

He knocked on it, twice.

"You said you would come for me... Why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter