Now You're Gone

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon's eyes widened in horror, his throat drying, body growing cold.

 

"You better go, Taekwoon." Ravi almost whispered, his eyes never showing as they hid behind his bangs while his head hung low. 

"Why?" The other questioned, despite his condition.

"Look at yourself right now. Where did that fearless man go? You're shaking." Ravi spoke in a monotone, trying his best to compose himself.

"I am? I'm... Shaking?" That's when Taekwoon realised, he was actually trembling. His palms cold but sweaty, his being feeling like jelly as the harsh whispers of "Kill him" surrounded him.

"Ah..." Taekwoon gasped out weakly, worrying Ravi who opened his mouth to ask him, but shut it immediately, biting his tongue. He finally fell to his knees in front of the other. 

"Listen very carefully. Your father is in critical condition. He might not make it after tonight."

Taekwoon's mouth dried up instantly, his pupils almost gone with the fear that engulfed him, "My dad...?"

"Heh..." Ravi huffed. "I tried to pretend I'm alive, but now the mood's all broken." He tried his best to compose himself yet again, biting his lips, blinking rapidly behind his bangs to hide the guilty tears as he looked at the other's face which lost all life. 

"Aren't you going to go?" He held Taekwoon's face, "I hope you're not staying here because of the small amount of money I promised you for the concert." He came close to other's face, his own eyes cold, dead, "Or did you want to spend more time with a ghost.... Even when your father might die today or even tomorrow? Is that what you want?" He pulled the other closer, their lips almost brushing, "Like last night?" 

Taekwoon gasped, feeling insulted as he slapped the other male without any hesitance and without another word uttered, he got up on his wobbly legs, running out.

He's leaving!! Screeched a voice.

Kill him!

Call Sebastian! 

We have to KILL him!! 

The voices kept . 

 

"If Sebastian finds out about this..." Ravi whispered, eyes still hollow, "Don't expect any performance from me." 

The voices started to get hushed. The spirits slowly disappearing. 

If you don't succeed, we WILL kill you.

We're going to BURN you

KIM WONSIK! 

YOU ARROGANT BASTARD!

They all warned, before leaving his presence. 

 

 

 

Taekwoon left the premises, dragging his luggage with him in a trolley bag.

Ravi watched the other leave from his window. For the first time, not laughing about his intruder's departure. His eyes heavy with unwanted farewell.

 

 

 

Sebastian entered the house, his attention caught by the other male sitting with hunched shoulders. 

"I see you've sent him on his way." The devil almost taunted, knowing full well of the male's feelings.

"Did you have fun?" Ravi bit out through gritted teeth. 

The devil stayed quiet.

 

"That card.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter