Sick

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The events that took place last day were engraved in Taekwoon's mind and he woke up with a new resolution - that he won't be tricked again. 

 

If they knew his background, they didn't know how he kept a straight face for nine years. He can be immune to anything they put before him. He got up and went to shower. While in the shower, the water suddenly turned a bright red later turning into a darker shade until it seemed as if he's showering in blood. He twisted the shower tap close and instead twisted the cold water tap even though he hated cold water, he didn't want to trouble himself by looking like a murderer. The water was normal even though it was freezing cold but desperate times call for desperate needs and that's what kept him going. 

 

He came out and was about to turn to make his way downstairs when he noticed double doors at the end of the hallway. He was surprised at himself for not noticing it before and wondered what would be in there. He was curious but his stomach was in need of feeding, so he went downstairs and sat across Minho and the black rimmed glasses girl. She looked a lot more excited than before as her large black eyes that almost covered her whites were wide open and actively scanning the superstitious book in front of her with a large grin plastered on her face while she ate some breakfast. 

"I didn't see you around for a while" Minho started as he ate. She didn't seem to hear him and was giggling all by herself with that look on her face while reading the book.

Minho coughed and she finally closed the book. Looking up at both him and Leo, announcing, "I'm going to accomplish today what I came here for. Bye!" She giggled again as she hopped up the stairs and into her room.

"What a weird girl. She'll get into trouble soon." Minho said as he pushed his empty plate away. The other was busy eating.

Suddenly Leo heard a scraping noise from across him and his head shot up to see Minho carving a knife out of wood. 

"It's like a charm. It's a protection against evil spirits." He said as if reading other's mind.

"How did you know that?" Leo was curious. Is this how he survived? But, no ghosts actually attacked them... or maybe it was just him.

"I was in the military for some time..." His eyes weren't smiling anymore and they were replaced with something bitter. His carving became a bit harder and the butler had appeared to pick the plates when he saw it.

"That's not allowed." The butler said but Minho only smirked at him.

"It's a toy. Can't you see? Are you perhaps scared of it?" He questioned the butler who just sighed in defeat and left the room. Leo wanted to know more about his military life.

"How long were you in the army?" He asked.

"For about three years." He answered flatly as he watched the knife he made sitting on the table than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter