Closer

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo stabbed the piece of grilled meat piece and stuffed it in his mouth. 

He kept filling his mouth without looking up.

I can't look at him! He thought while trying to control himself from heating up anymore. 

Wow look at him eat. Ravi thought on the other hand as he watched the other eat his third serving already.

 

All of a sudden, Leo remembered something.

"Where is... Sarah?" He questioned, looking away as if he was searching for the said person.

"Who cares?" Why are you looking over there? Wonsik thought irritated.

Taekwoon drank some beer before placing the glass with a loud clink on the table. Clearly irritated with the other's response too.

"Sarah had to leave because she had broken some rules." The butler said as he poured Leo another glass of beer. 

"Oh, I see. Thanks." He answered as the butler smiled. Sebastian doesn't look like a con artist anymore he thought as he drank his serving. "Sometimes I'm surprised to find out how different a person is from the first time I met them." Leo said and the butler laughed, "Isn't that why it's so interesting?" He rhetorically questioned.

 

Meanwhile, Wonsik kept thinking about what happened before.

Your expressionless face... An image of Taekwoon with flushed cheeks and bright eyes came into his mind, the first beautiful view he got as he opened the door.

What is he upto?

Did you suddenly fall for me? He stares at Taekwoon who is eating yet another serving. 

I can't believe it. No matter how much you... Wonsik shuts his eyes in a supposed irritation.

Bad idea. 

The image of Taekwoon blushing, looking away, trying to hide his face from the other appeared under his shut eye lids. 

And he found himself blushing too immediately hitting his face to stop thinking about the other.

He looked up and saw Taekwoon staring at him, confused. 

To cover up this awkward situation, Wonsik picked up the glass, about to pretend he just needed a drink when...

"The glass is empty." The other stated. All too oblivious to Wonsik's strange behaviour.

 

I shouldn't have said that... And Taekwoon regretted it immediately as the situation got even more awkward. He tried to cover it up by eating his meal but then Wonsik suddenly stood up. Causing a racket of the chair dragging across the floor along with his palms hitting the table with unnecessary force. 

Wonsik grit his teeth as he stormed towards Taekwoon.

Taekwoon looked at the other with confused, wide eyes.

Don't look at me like tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter