But We Saved Eachother

Your Melody Remains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help....Ravi... Tonight's performance is his last chance, if Ravi fails... If Kim Wonsik fails.... He will lose his bet to the devil, have his soul taken away and suffer forever!" 

Sarah found herself screaming in anger, "Sebastian! That wicked, greedy devil! Ravi wi-" She stopped midway as she watched the other, her black eyes growing wider.

Leo was looking away. Staring at nothing.

Sarah watched him, dumbfounded by his reaction. "What happened, Taekwoon?"

Leo didn't budge. Only breathing and staring. 

"Save him! If you pity him... Go back to the mansion!" She shouted, "Sing with that voice of yours!" She shook him back and forth by the shoulders, "Wonsik saved you! From this devil's den, and from that MENTAL HOSPITAL!" The ghost fell back, hopeless as Leo remained unmoving and expressionless.

I'm angry... I don't want to admit it but you're the only one who can do it.

Sarah tried again, this time more calmly as she told the truth, "Ravi.... The narcissist... Ravi... Made that song... For you. Please... Save Ravi." Just as she said those last words, she vanished. Leaving Leo alone again. 

Taekwoon dug his face into his folded knees, "Wonsik... Was that really you?"

 

 

.

.

.

Taekwoon covered his eyes as he tried to sing, to keep the ominous whispers and thoughts away,

"Why? I don't think they had a happy marriage"

"It was a suicide, the husband keeps saying it was an accident."

"I can't believe she did it in front of her own child."

"-But, what did you see?"

Mommy.... I'm scared.

"Ahh!"

Taekwoon looked up at the wall as he heard the shocked shout, followed by a,

"Knock, damn it!"

Taekwoon heard closely as voices came from the other side of the wall, 

"What? Who are you calling "crazy"?

Taekwoon didn't want anyone else to hear him sing.

 

As he lay in bed that night, his breathing started getting heavy again, his sheets wetting with his sweat as the whispers started to draw close again.

But, he won't sing, despite it being his only escape.

The whispers grew harsher and Taekwoon felt spit dripping down his mouth as he tried to control himself.

That's when he heard the knocks.

Then another small knock as if the first ones were too loud. 

"Are you asleep?"

The male voice asked.

"Why aren't you singing today? Not that I like hearing you... But... I'm... BORED!"

The male whined like a child in the ending.

It calmed Taekwoon.

"Will you sing? Please?"

And Taekwoon obliged to his request as he sat close to the wall, his forehead resting against it as he started singing.

The male had started playing a toy piano and Taekwoon stopped as he heard the clicking of the keys.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter